Missouri-Kansas City

HELP PLEASE!!!!

OK GIRLS I HAVE A CRISIS.....

4 DAYS TILL I GET MARRIED AND MY HAIR AND MAKEUP STYLIST IS CHANGING PRICES AND CHARGING AND EXTRA 20.00 A PERSON (INCLUDING MY 8 YEAR OLD SD) FOR DRIVE TIME...15 MILES FROM HER SHOP TO MY LOCATION!!!!!!!

DOES ANYONE KNOW A GOOD HAIRSTYLIST THAT CAN HELP ME IN 4 DAYS!!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
BabyFetus Ticker
Photobucket

Re: HELP PLEASE!!!!

• Jen72682Jen72682 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's really messed up! Have you tried calling Cara Sue Hall?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • prideeinpynkprideeinpynk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did you have a contract with your original prices? If so, she should honor those prices. If not, hate to tell you, but that's why you always get it in writing. Who is this make up artist?

I am using CaraSue Hall and I booked last year, so we had a contract for her 2009 prices. I would definitely recommend her if she's available, as she comes to you.

Chrissy & David -- 10/10/10

This is my "OMG-Don't-Drop-Me" face

Planning Bio

• edited December 2011
    Emily Holmes was my make-up artist, and she also does hair!  Not sure if she's available, but it might be worth a call.  Her number is 816-835-5711.  I absolutely loved my makeup and her prices are super reasonable! (Like $35 for makeup, not sure about hair.)  She'll come to you, too!  Good luck!
    Sarah & Craig
    My Planning Bio: http://sarahandcraig.weebly.com/
    My Married Bio: http://craigandsarahsides.weebly.com/
  • edited December 2011
    thank you so much girls!  I did not have a contract wrote up with my hairstylist.  She actually has done my hair since I was a teenager...we are from a small town and she is the only hole in the wall salon there so I pretty much trusted her word since she has not done me wrong my whole life.  Obviously that was a MISTAKE I will never do again.  Anyways I just emailed Cara Sue and I am going to call Emily also and see if either one are available.

Needless to say I am going to be one crazy Bridezilla now!!!! =(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    If either of those two ladies can't do it I have heard good things about the women at bechic. They have reasonable prices and will come to you.

bechicbride.com

I can't attest to their quality, though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_missouri-kansas-city_please-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:82Discussion:c1e55f5d-74b6-4f18-86ac-b11934ca34a6Post:b89efbb3-323a-4913-ab57-217299d89f87">Re: HELP PLEASE!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]If either of those two ladies can't do it I have heard good things about the women at bechic. They have reasonable prices and will come to you. bechicbride.com I can't attest to their quality, though.
    Posted by rknox88[/QUOTE]

<div>They're great to work with!  Super sweet though I haven't had a session with Emily yet.</div>
  • Beqi42Beqi42 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a professional makeup artist. I'll do your MU for the original price. Most of my portfolio is model makeup, but I do bridal also. Let me know if you're interested.

-Beqi
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards