• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry

Please Help!!

We were suppose to go to Sandals in the Bahamas in 7 days but I think that we are going to cancel because of those darn Hurricanes!! Now I have no idea where to start looking for a new place to go. 

Our budget is $3500. We like the beach, dancing, and activities. My travel agent is NO help. We did get the travel insurance so at least we wont be out that much money. We have already taken off work for the next two weeks so I can't really postpone the honeymoon. 

Any help would be great!! Thanks so much, I really feel overwhelmed. 

Re: Please Help!!

  • wow that stinks.  I worry about hurricanes as mine is about 40 days away. Thankfully my TA is amazing and we even have a back up plan in place.  If I were you...I would just wait a bit, you could end up getting hit with another one and pay an arm and a leg just because you want to take a honeymoon.
  • well earl passed them already and fiona is quite close so it will be gone by then.
    if you want hurricane free avoid caribbean/mexico/bermuda/atlantic coast/gulf coast.
    aruba, bonaire and curacao get hit much less than the balance of the caribbean but it has happened.


This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards