• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
April 2011 Weddings

Two for Tuesday

I am meeting girl most of the morning, so this will be a P&R...

1. Any songs that have become your "song of summer" this year?

2.  If you came across $100 today and had to spend it all today, what would you spend it on?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: Two for Tuesday

• 1. Any songs that have become your "song of summer" this year?I'm not good with names of songs or artists that I hear on the radio. I guess anything Rhianna seems summery to me.

2.  If you came across $100 today and had to spend it all today, what would you spend it on?mmmm, I would probably go to Target and pick up a few things that I always mean to buy but aren't high on the list so I never get them. Like house stuff.
    Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • 1.  No, not really.  I change stations too much to get hooked on one thing.

2.  I'd buy a new purse.  I haven't gotten one in 4 years, and I reallly want to get the longchamp le pilage bag.  I have a 100 visa gift card and I have been toying with buying one, or being responsible and buying paint for the new house.  
  • 1. no song of summer for me. i don't really listen to the radio.
    2. do we even need to ask what i would spend $100 on? totally another purse. i'm really in love with this brand i just discovered (Harvey's) -- they are bags made of seatbelts. i love them.
    Anniversary image<br
  • 1. I can't say that I've gotten hooked on a song for this summer.  I used to have a song for every summer when I was a teenager.  I guess I'm just old. :(

2. I'd probably spend the $100 on something for the house.  We were afraid that the washing maching was going out, but luckily it was just a loose sensor.  Whew!

funny_zpsd60c785f

SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH E-MEALZ MEAL PLANS

"...And he just came out of my imaginary birthday cake." -its apelila

• 1. Luke Bryan - Drunk on You makes me think of summer and I like Pontoon by Little Big Town (these are all country songs). Non country - I can't get that Call me Maybe song out of my head!

2. Hmmmm probably shoes or clothes.

Sarah- get it!!!! My sis brought me back a red one from when she went to France (they are slightly cheaper over there). I haven't carried it yet, but I will in the fall, can't wait. I really want one of the bigger ones too to carry gym clothes or for travel.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to Re:Two for Tuesday:[QUOTE]1. no song of summer for me. i don't really listen to the radio. 2. do we even need to ask what i would spend 100 on? totally another purse. i'm really in love with this brand i just discovered Harvey's they are bags made of seatbelts. i love them. Posted by lisab613[/QUOTE]

I have one of these bags Lisa. Got in 2003, and it is still in perfect condition. Totally recommend them!
  • 1. Any songs that have become your "song of summer" this year?
    Anything by Colt Ford lately (country artist) he is an amazing song writer and just came out with his own record.  AH-MAZ-ING!  He has a song featuring Jake Owen called 'Back' and I love it.  He collaborates a lot. 

2.  If you came across $100 today and had to spend it all today, what would you spend it on?
    Willem or his room!!  I am finding some cute stuff but we don't have the $$ right now to buy some of it. 
    image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary Vacation
  • 1.  I wouldn't call it a summer anthem, but I'm loving She's So Mean by Matchbox 20.  It reminds me of The Cars. 

2.  Wine.  :)
  • 1. Any songs that have become your "song of summer" this year?
    I don't know that it's "my summer song"... but I'm loving "Titanium" by David Guetta right now.

A purse or shoes (for working out)

P.S. Lisa- I've heard from friends that Harvey's purses are super durable :)
    Anniversary
  • 1.  I am a little obessive about "Some Nights" by fun. right now.

2.  I would buy a pre-paid gas card so we would be set for our trip up north to visit my folks in a couple weeks.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • 1. I'm digging (I think it's) Rihanna's Where Have You Been lately. 2. a bookstore!
    Photobucket
    12/25
    Anniversary
  • Oh wait, or Yankee Candle!!
    Photobucket
    12/25
    Anniversary
  • In Response to Re: Two for Tuesday:
    [QUOTE]1.  I wouldn't call it a summer anthem, but I'm loving She's So Mean by Matchbox 20.  It reminds me of The Cars.  2.  Wine.  :)
    Posted by Girlie1030[/QUOTE]

I change my answer to this :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Me & Liz, we're like this:

• Probably that Gotye song.  It's everywhere I go, and even though I don't like it that much, I don't hate it anymore.

With $100, I'd probably blow it at Whole Foods or at Origins because I need exfoliator and their ginger scrub is $28.  That's way too much to pay for glorified face wash with raw sugar in it, but I do love how it works.  I'd like a new purse, but, well, I've got really expensive taste and I'm waiting for a certain bag to go on sale at the end of the season.
     - or else I'd order a bunch of crap on Amazon.  I always have stuff in my cart to buy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards