Wedding Etiquette Forum

I Judge...

Re: I Judge...

• I judge...well...I have quite a list...

I just wanted to see my signature! Ha!

(I judge fail-to-take-responsiblity)
    ~~Mendi~~ ...Everyone has their price; mine's chocolate Photobucket
  • I judge people who leave their dogs outside in the yard when it's in the triple digits.

I also judge people who let their dogs wander outside with no leash or fence. I've been chased down the road and bitten multiple times already this summer. It's frustrating.
  • Sorry if this posts twice but an "unexpected error occured".

With the carts, that makes me really mad too. My favorite is when people will exert their energy to put them up in the mulch in the flower beds but not walk them the other direction just a little farther to the corral.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_i-judge-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:205a7a03-54ce-45a4-8a1d-215af5841b59Post:a341c0c4-a285-403a-96d5-82b8c5c9feeb">Re: I Judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Why does Racher look more gorgeous every photo she posts?
    Posted by ootmother2[/QUOTE]

<div>There are too many gorgeous women on this forum. They're going to give me a complex. </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_i-judge-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:205a7a03-54ce-45a4-8a1d-215af5841b59Post:197ad315-f3c4-4976-8c9f-dff8c39d3391">Re: I Judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I judge...well...I have quite a list... I just wanted to see my signature! Ha! (I judge fail-to-take-responsiblity)
    Posted by mmmendi[/QUOTE]

<div>What's wrong with plain ole black, standing up straight text?</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_i-judge-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:205a7a03-54ce-45a4-8a1d-215af5841b59Post:197ad315-f3c4-4976-8c9f-dff8c39d3391">Re: I Judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I judge...well...I have quite a list... I just wanted to see my signature! Ha! (I judge fail-to-take-responsiblity)
    Posted by mmmendi[/QUOTE]

I don't even understand what this means.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_i-judge-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:205a7a03-54ce-45a4-8a1d-215af5841b59Post:3f1c9e62-70e7-4668-853f-d89bee219d5a">Re: I Judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I Judge... : Idk, to me I guess it's like judging someone for trying to find a closer parking spot when they could easily pick a spot further away. Plus?<strong> Stairways are flipping creepy most of the time,</strong> just like parking at the back of a parking lot could be more dangerous. ETA: Daww..thanks, OOT. That made me smile. (And this day has been decidenly void of smiles!)
    Posted by rachers1017[/QUOTE]
    Yes. I hate stairwells in parking garages and such for this reason. 
  • I judge people who leave their dogs outside in the yard in 90+ temps. It's cruel, and I just heard that FI had to put a chihuahua down that suffered heat stroke.

I also judge people who let their dogs outside to potty with no leash or fence. I've already been chased down the road and bitten several times this summer while running, while the owner just stood and shouted at the dog. Ridiculous. Poor thing could have gotten hit by a car or seriously injured me.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_i-judge-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:205a7a03-54ce-45a4-8a1d-215af5841b59Post:27124caf-8e8d-4868-881a-8b2ee3521bf0">Re: I Judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]y'all are makin' me feel like a big ol' hoar because I haven't had to google a single sex reference in this thread.  I am a degenerate through and through, apparently.
    Posted by StageManager14[/QUOTE]

Then can you tell me what water play and crime scene mean?  I think I know but want to confirm...but don't want to get fired for googling sex terms at work.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I judge my former workplace.  I injured myself on the job about a month ago.  It wasn't anything really serious, but I did end up going to the emergency room because the local urgent care place was closed for the night.  The manager who filled out all the paperwork didn't know he was supposed to send me to the urgent care place because that was his first incident report he had done since he got hired.  I got the paperwork I was supposed to get from the ER, and gave it to my other manager the next day and she sent it to corporate to get taken care of.

So fast forward to yesterday.  I'm going through all my mail from vacation and there are not one, but TWO bills from the hospital I went to.  Turns out, either the paperwork didn't get sent to the hospital in time, or they just didn't pay it.  My managers should have all the documentation since it wasn't that long ago and I stated on there that I was going to seek medical treatment.  

So now I have to call corporate because they were supposed to take care of it.  Ugh...I'm so annoyed.  I can't let it go too long because if it goes to bill collectors, my credit is screwed, and there goes my security clearance for the job I want in the Air Force.
    knotsigpicture Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_i-judge-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:205a7a03-54ce-45a4-8a1d-215af5841b59Post:93de6d47-810d-41f4-adc7-0a7724a801ae">Re: I Judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I judge people who leave their dogs outside in the yard in 90+ temps. It's cruel, and I just heard that FI had to put a chihuahua down that suffered heat stroke. I also judge people who let their dogs outside to potty with no leash or fence. I've already been chased down the road and bitten several times this summer while running, while the owner just stood and shouted at the dog. Ridiculous. Poor thing could have gotten hit by a car or seriously injured me.
    Posted by runpipparun[/QUOTE]

<div>I would find it hard to think of a dog chasing and biting me as "poor thing" </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_i-judge-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:205a7a03-54ce-45a4-8a1d-215af5841b59Post:2cfb33f6-c2f1-42de-8ebf-d067264371e2">Re: I Judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I Judge... : Then can you tell me what water play and crime scene mean?  I think I know but want to confirm...but don't want to get fired for googling sex terms at work.
    Posted by calixtine[/QUOTE]

<div>Water play = pee play. </div><div>
    </div><div>Not sure about crime scene and am very afraid of googling it. </div>
  • aragx6aragx6 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_i-judge-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:205a7a03-54ce-45a4-8a1d-215af5841b59Post:93de6d47-810d-41f4-adc7-0a7724a801ae">Re: I Judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I judge people who leave their dogs outside in the yard in 90+ temps. It's cruel, and I just heard that FI had to put a chihuahua down that suffered heat stroke. I also judge people who let their dogs outside to potty with no leash or fence. I've already been chased down the road and bitten several times this summer while running, while the owner just stood and shouted at the dog. Ridiculous. Poor thing could have gotten hit by a car or seriously injured me.
    Posted by runpipparun[/QUOTE]

We had a dog in our neighborhood kill a neighbor's cat because he was out. Now sure, the cat was out to, but the cat was just chilling on his front porch. Sad face.

Of course the dog was a pit bull and the owner was black so it's now sparked into some race-based argument about the "trash" that lives in our neighborhood. <em>That</em> makes me ragey.
    Lizzie
  • I judge the idiot that just sent in a complaint email about me to my supervisor.  Not that she complained, but that she actually sent the email to me and then tried to recall it quickly.  Brilliant.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I'm with Calix on those terms.  Can't google them, not entirely sure. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_i-judge-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:205a7a03-54ce-45a4-8a1d-215af5841b59Post:2002b1c2-8fed-4634-b698-8fe20656d729">Re: I Judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I Judge... : Water play = pee play. <strong> Not sure about crime scene and am very afraid of googling it. </strong>
    Posted by pokepoke27[/QUOTE]
    Isn't that when you have sex on your period? 

I could be wrong....
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_i-judge-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:205a7a03-54ce-45a4-8a1d-215af5841b59Post:e179a6aa-c831-4afd-9cfa-2a3603f481e8">Re: I Judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I judge the idiot that just sent in a complaint email about me to my supervisor.  Not that she complained, but that she actually sent the email to me and then tried to recall it quickly.  Brilliant.
    Posted by dumdumfroggie[/QUOTE]
    Haha. 
    That's pretty funny.
  • That water play thing makes me think of Horrible Bosses where they hire a guy off of Craigslist for "wet work".

Can I be obvious and judge TK for eating my post.  Honest to goodness I had judgement post.  It went away.  It was about people who park in fire lanes.  Even though I probably say it a lot.  It bugs the ever living crayap out of me.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_i-judge-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:205a7a03-54ce-45a4-8a1d-215af5841b59Post:e179a6aa-c831-4afd-9cfa-2a3603f481e8">Re: I Judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I judge the idiot that just sent in a complaint email about me to my supervisor.  Not that she complained, but that she actually sent the email to me and then tried to recall it quickly.  Brilliant.
    Posted by dumdumfroggie[/QUOTE]

D'oh!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_i-judge-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:205a7a03-54ce-45a4-8a1d-215af5841b59Post:eef48337-34c9-4d41-8cde-0e64dfcfafd7">Re: I Judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I Judge... : I would find it hard to think of a dog chasing and biting me as "poor thing" 
    Posted by pokepoke27[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Many dogs have the instinct to chase things that move away from them. We aren't talking pit bulls here. We're talking small dogs, like toys and terriers --- maltipoos and Westies and Scotties. In my experience, people who have larger dogs tend to keep them leashed or fenced, whereas people with smaller dogs tend to think that because of its size, it can't really do much harm, and they either let it off leash, or they use an extendable leash at parks. I've been bitten and tripped by far more tiny dogs than large dogs. Though the scariest experience was when Pippa and I got jumped by two pitbulls who wander openly in the country near my parents house. I carry spray when I run there now.

</div>
  • The crime scene thing is not as bad as I thought it would be, actually. 

• I get judged at work for taking the elevator, but that's because Swedes are weirdos who exercise a lot. I take the stairs down, but 4 flights up is just one too far for me to feel comfortable.

Plus, they always hit the handicap button to open the doors rather than opening them manually 

I judge H from this morning. Lucy had major diarrhea this morning, and H found it. I was the one who had to wash her, clean up the mess and clean up the floor. I flipped my shiiit on H and he was like, "Oh, I guess i should have helped." well no fuuucking fuuuck, idiot. Hi, reason #40 why we are in counseling.
  • I judge people who don't use turn signals in general, but especially when actually turning.  There's road work on the street I take to and from work daily, so it's down to one lane in each direction and I can't tell you how many times people are waiting to turn out of a business along that stretch that don't use their signals.  It only causes them to wait longer because I have no idea what they are trying to do.  If I knew they are going right, I'd let them in, but if they are going left and there's traffic coming the opposite direction, then I'm not going to waste my time to slow down when it's not clear for them the opposite direction. 

And then I'm vindictive about it, like if they have their nose turned right to indicate that's where they are trying to go, but don't have their signal on, I'll purposely not let them in.  Use your goddamn turn signal and I'm the politest driver in the world, but be an asshole about things and I'll be an even bigger asshole back.  I hate stupid drivers.
    Anniversary
  • Oy, Snippy.  We have a very firm "whoever finds it, cleans it up" rule in our house. 
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_i-judge-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:205a7a03-54ce-45a4-8a1d-215af5841b59Post:6f5b3fa8-3f12-44d2-bf1d-056f84b56bd4">Re: I Judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I Judge... : The concept?  Or the photos that pop up when you google it?
    Posted by StageManager14[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Yeah... the photos. What is seen cannot be unseen.  The concept, not so bad. The reality has potential to be really, really bad.</div>
  • Jem, I just pretty much judge all Phoenix drivers.  Except me of course.  :)
  • aragx6aragx6 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_i-judge-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:205a7a03-54ce-45a4-8a1d-215af5841b59Post:acfe571f-afa2-44dc-953d-6f3f31b71066">Re: I Judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oy, Snippy.  We have a very firm "whoever finds it, cleans it up" rule in our house. 
    Posted by adamar15[/QUOTE]

Same here!
    Lizzie
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_i-judge-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:205a7a03-54ce-45a4-8a1d-215af5841b59Post:9d693cc0-82f4-4da6-b41f-0f1907a71efd">Re: I Judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Poor H. He always gets diarrhea duty (heh) because even thinking about it will make me gag.
    Posted by rachers1017[/QUOTE]

<div>Me too. I handle it though. I figure, I'm going to be a nurse so I may as well get accustomed to that and vomit.  One shouldn't vomit in front of one's patient. So I'm trying to tame my gag reflex.</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_i-judge-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:205a7a03-54ce-45a4-8a1d-215af5841b59Post:d1c8daff-6af7-40da-90f7-86bc5e1304cd">Re: I Judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I get judged at work for taking the elevator, but that's because Swedes are weirdos who exercise a lot. I take the stairs down, but 4 flights up is just one too far for me to feel comfortable. Plus, they always hit the handicap button to open the doors rather than opening them manually  I judge H from this morning. Lucy had major diarrhea this morning, and H found it. I was the one who had to wash her, clean up the mess and clean up the floor. I flipped my shiiit on H and he was like, "Oh, I guess i should have helped." well no fuuucking fuuuck, idiot. Hi, reason #40 why we are in counseling.
    Posted by Snippylynn[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Ha. FI's dog is a retired racer, so she grew up in a run. Ergo, she is not ashamed of crapping where she sleeps. If you don't get her outside on time, she'll just go in her crate. And then roll in it, and be perfectly happy. Combine that with her sensitive GI system, and it gets LOVELY around here. He almost always cleans her up when she gets messy though.

</div><div>On the other hand, the cats are my domain. He hates cat litter. I don't get that. He did vet work on COWS. He used to do preg checks on cows, which involves shoving your arm up a cow's a**, and he hates cat litter. Cow a** vs. scooping a cat box... I don't get it.</div>
  • Yeah, well, he's very into this whole my dog, my duty thing. I'm so pissed about it, still.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards