African American Weddings

RHOA- I copied this from another board-lol

1) As we have already established, Phaedra is a lying liar. She is not allowed to climb stairs? She's not allowed to lift the baby? Did they saw that b!tch in fuucking half? What an assshole she is. Her husband is dumb as hell too. Have they ever mentioned what he does for a living?

2) Kandy's hair makes her look like a cockatiel. I can't.

3) "Dr" Ty-E seemed shady from the start. I really liked Sheree in this episode even if she never proved that she's a woman. Indifferent

4) Nenee and Greg are a hot mess. The end.

5) A diamond purity ring for Kim's daughter? What a scam. In all honesty, if she does keep her promise to remain chaste a ring is impractical. It should be earrings. A ring will get lost when she takes it off to give hand jobs and a necklace will just get in the way when giving a decent bj. Gosh! You'd think her momma would know that kind of stuff.

218806_0122 - Copy2011-10-239513.10.15 Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: RHOA- I copied this from another board-lol

• edited December 2011
    LMAO!!!!!! WOW!!! Too funny!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

imageGraphics

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• edited December 2011
    LMAO!!!! O GOD!!! Phaedra has to be the biggest liar ever, I guess she's staying in the lawyer role but she has the most off the wall lies like when she said her labor was being induced at 7 months cause the baby was fully developed...really though..seems she just didn't want her mommy to know she was pregnant before she got married. Kim's daughter and the purity ring..I feel she just wanted an excuse to get a ring because she said she's taking it off when she turns 18..shouldn't she keep it on till she's married...And I just love Nene I think she makes the show
    Graphics Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    hahahaha!! I have to agree with almost everything op said! Here is my take:
    1. I  think that "Dr" Ty-E was trying to run game and clearly it didn't work. Really? You want her to prove she is a woman?? That's like when you were in jr high and a boy would say I bet you are wearing a padded bra just so you would lift up your shirt and show some boobies (never worked on me btw haha).
    2. Phaedra...*HUGE sigh with an eyeroll*...and moving on
    3. I thought the purity ring was sweet, at least Kim has an open communication with her daughter. I honestly belive if you can't talk to your mom about sex who can you talk to??
    4. As my FI would say, NeNe got on Gregg's ass politely, and she needed to!
  • edited December 2011
    ROFLMAO @ this post!!!  #5 did it for me - CLASSIC!!!! Tongue out
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    LMAO!!!
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    That Dr. Whatever guy seems like a con artist...I'm still wondering who paid the bill for their meal.   He got up and left and then Sheree was like "f that" I'm leaving too, lol.  I'm really feeling Nenee this season. I think she will be fine with or without a husband.
  • happe2getherhappe2gether member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    But $3300.00 for a CHILD.  Ladies I WISH Olivia would say she wants a $3000 ring.  I'm not knocking the symbolism, just the cost.  When she's grown she can buy a ring that expensive.  But at 13?? Oh HELLLLLL No!!
    80 said yes image
  • edited December 2011
    ROFL LMBO AT ALL THIS!!

Did you see Nene take her eyelashes off???
    KYPHILLY
  • edited December 2011

Nene's eyelashes,lol. Oh and there's no way Kim is 32.  More like dirty-two!

• tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LMAO!  That is so funny!
  • edited December 2011
    i have to say, i love the show!  Phaedra is just too much... i really wonder if she is just punking everyone bc she is out of control with her ridiculousness. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards