Ohio-Columbus

HELP--officiant needed

We just found out that the wedding officiant we hired for our July 2nd wedding is pregnant and due at the end of July. Deciding it's probably not the best idea to rely on a 8+ months pregnant woman, we're looking for another officiant to hire that's in or near Columbus.

I'm agnostic my fiance is Buddhist so we need someone who's ok with non-denominational, semi traditional wedding, and since we don't live in Columbus someone who's ok with a lot of email communication.

Any names would be welcome.

Thanks!

Re: HELP--officiant needed

• KellyRVTKellyRVT member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are meeting with our officiant on Friday: marrymecolumbus@live.com   Rev. Bill. 

I am Atheist and my FH is Agnostic. We are doing a non-religious inspired ceremony and Rev. Bill was super accommodating and willing to do whatever type of ceremony we were interested in. He is VERY reasonably priced as well (like only $150). 

We're looking forward to meeting with him :)
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Bonnie MacAllister...we really liked her!  She is very professional, polished, and is creative in establishing the right ceremony...including non-religious ceremonies.  We highly recommend her.

Best of luck!
  • rwowsleyrwowsley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How about using someone you know??
  • AlliD11AlliD11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! We are using William Glazer - his email is marrymecolumbus@live.com, his phone is 614-327-7477. He is SO NICE and such a pleasure to work with! He also is very affordable also!! You should definitely give him a call or shoot him an email!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards