New Jersey
Options

Hi and Venue Question

Hi Everyone, 

I'd like to introduce myself to the boards and hopefully get some help; I'm getting married in Summer 2012 and have been looking at venues in Central NJ.  We've narrowed it down to either Forsgate Country Club or The Heldrich, and I'm wondering if anyone has feedback on the food, in particular, at either of these two places (or any other details you'd care to share)?  You can also message me, if you'd like.  

I appreciate any help! Best of luck to everyone who is planning!! 

Re: Hi and Venue Question

• Options
    jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi and welcome!  I see you are from Pittsburgh - my FI is also!  He is a HUGE Steelers fan.  :-)   

I went to a wedding at the Heldrich about 4 years ago, when it was still pretty new.  I remember the cocktail hour being amazing, but I don't remember much about the dinner TBH.  I haven't been to a wedding at Forsgate but have been there many times for dinner (my grandparents used to live on the golf course) and always thought a wedding there would be fantastic.  You should definitely ask for tastings at both places before you book.  Good luck!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    GolfChick78GolfChick78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've not been to a wedding there but participated in a corporate golf outing at Forsgate and thought the food was excellent as was the service.  And it's a beautiful setting.

I have no experience with the Hledrich. 
  • Options
    froggy4froggy4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies for your feedback!  Both settings were quite different and had their own advantages, its nice to hear from people who've eaten there as well!  

jcg98, Ive been living in Pittsburgh for years now but will be moving soon....it is a great city!  and they REALLY love their steelers!!  :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards