California-Los Angeles

Want your wedding on tv? Looking for Brides through October 31

I'm getting married this Sunday (so excited!) and we're actually filming it for a brand new tv show that is about the hair and makeup for brides. Think of a Say Yes to the Dress but hair and makeup. The team behind the makeup and hair is amazing and have been great to work with. They sent me a note that they are looking for more brides to film for this season. Please let me know if you are interested. You do get some freebies and hair and makeup is half off. I can tell you all about my experience so far (we filmed the hair trial) if you have more questions. 

My particular show is focused on taking Gamer Girl from Gamer Girl to Bride. I am the CEO and Founder of GamingAngels.com, the largest online female gaming community.

I'm so excited for Sunday! I can't believe it's almost here!
<3 
Trina 
BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Want your wedding on tv? Looking for Brides through October 31

• gamingangelgamingangel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's actually the stuff they are looking for! For me, I don't really glam up ever cause I'm so busy with the website. I don't even wear makeup! So this has been a learning experience while going through looking amazing for your wedding! Who knew there was something like eyelash extensions? haha
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll send you a message. ^_^
  • aubrngrl83aubrngrl83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd love to know more actually.  -Michelle

mmamagrande@yahoo.com

Thanks!!
  • BeeBee22BeeBee22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vendor. Reported.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not a vendor. I'm a bride that is going to be filmed on the show and the salon asked me to check with other brides if anyone is interested. jeez. Thought I would share something that has a fun experience for me at least. 
  • BeeBee22BeeBee22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1)You are advertising your company, which is not permitted.

2) Your post reads like a press release for a show. You are advertising and soliciting for them, which is also not permitted.

3) aubrngrl IS a known vendor. 
  • edited December 2011
    Gamingangel is actually a regular on this board. She's not a vendor.
    my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • TysWife2BeTysWife2Be member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_want-wedding-tv-looking-brides-through-october-31?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:68Discussion:0c8bd2ac-c6a8-4eb8-a153-d6f192ba7674Post:f8f342b9-617d-4e7d-b83f-0ff2a514ae13">Re: Want your wedding on tv? Looking for Brides through October 31</a>:
    [QUOTE]Gamingangel is actually a regular on this board. She's not a vendor.
    Posted by msmerymac[/QUOTE]

I can vouch for her too...she IS a regular, not a vendor.
    AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

• jagore08jagore08 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_want-wedding-tv-looking-brides-through-october-31?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:68Discussion:0c8bd2ac-c6a8-4eb8-a153-d6f192ba7674Post:4b920d31-2b25-42b2-9730-c0a6e600496e">Re: Want your wedding on tv? Looking for Brides through October 31</a>:
    [QUOTE]1)You are advertising your company, which is not permitted.     2) Your post reads like a press release for a show. You are advertising and soliciting for them, which is also not permitted. 3) aubrngrl IS a known vendor. 
    Posted by BeeBee22[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>BeeBee, you need to calm down.  Are you getting married in LA?  I only see you reporting people on this board.  I can also vouch for OP.  She's a regular.  Leave her be.</div>
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards