North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham

Hotel Wedding???.... Greensboro

I recently got engaged on May 19th, and we are getting married on April 28th, 2012. I'm currently struggling with where I want to get married.  I love the idea of getting married at a nice hotel where they can handle the entire wedding.  Meaning they will handle the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception. Another plus is that the guest can stay at the very same hotel for the weekend.  Has anyone else done this before?? if so, what hotel?? and was it successful??  Thanks in advance for your input!! I really appreciate it!

Re: Hotel Wedding???.... Greensboro

• 4n6chick4n6chick member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My brother and his wife had their reception at the O. Henry Hotel 5 years ago and it was REALLY nice.  We all stayed at the hotel that evening as well.  It's a beautiful old-style hotel.

They didn't have the ceremony there (it was at their church), but I'm sure they could do something there.

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not sure on the availability, but I know the Proximity is becoming a very popular reception venue. More modern than the O. Henry, but they're owned by the same people. I don't know what you budget is, but Grandover might be another option.
    Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards