Illinois
Options

any plus sized brides use house of brides?

I am thinking of making an appointment. However I am plus sized and want to know if they have samples in plus gowns. Thanks ladies

Re: any plus sized brides use house of brides?

• Options
    They do have plus size gowns.  I went to the one in Oak Lawn and had a VERY nice consultant!  I'll try to find her name for you! 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois_any-plus-sized-brides-use-house-of-brides?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:617Discussion:dc559334-fa78-4e9c-a1ef-76c665e5b9f1Post:267f6358-e388-43d7-93f1-55dc0f8e9e2b">Re: any plus sized brides use house of brides?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Check HOB in Glen Ellyn. They just opened their plus size salon called Diva Bridal, which is attached to the main HOB salon. I'm a street size 22/24, and there were TOO MANY dresses to try on in my size. I believe they have dresses to size 40 at that location.  I definitely recommend checking it out, as it had by far the most choices available! GL!
    Posted by rdennis1211[/QUOTE]
    This.

I went there yesterday, and the selection of plus-sized dresses was fantastic.
    Its not the destination so much as the journey, they say. - Captain Jack Sparrow Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards