Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Becky's Veils

I know that some of you have bought your veils from Becky, and I was wondering what types of veils she has, and how the prices compare to bridal stores.  I am wanting a veil with rhinestone beading, and didn’t know if she has anything like this.  Thanks for your help!

Re: Becky's Veils

• I would just call Becky and ask her.  I bought a veil from her a week or two ago and it was one length (no blusher) with no edging -- I wanted something sheer that did not detract from my dress as I didn't really want to wear a veil in the first place (it was important to my mom).  I think it was $35.00.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I think Becky will ALWAYS beat the prices of bridal boutiques, and it is GREAT to customize a veil.  You should definitely give her a good deal of notice if you're wanting something elaborate.  It took the lady who made my veil a couple months to find the right kind of lace (partly because she had to travel from Mississippi to Georgia to go to her favorite fabric store).
    Anniversary

• I went a few weeks ago and she had a TON already made. I bet I tried on 15 different veils (and those were all just bridcage length).
  • I bought my veil through a bridal shop for $85.  Becky mentioned that she could have done it for $35.
  • does she have a website or contact info please?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yes where and how do I find Becky?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards