Georgia-Atlanta

Looking for a venue in Marietta/Kennesaw/Hiram/Powder Springs area

We are Looking for a venue in Marietta/Kennesaw/Hiram/Powder Springs area. Looking to hold 100 guests.Looking to hold Ceremony and Reception in one place or close proximity

Re: Looking for a venue in Marietta/Kennesaw/Hiram/Powder Springs area

• I'm getting married at the Conservatory at Waterstone in Acworth, GA. It is a beautiful venue, and can easily hold 100 guests (about what we're expecting).

Check it out, and if you decide to go visit, tell Joanne that Darcey sent you. :)

CLICKY
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    December Signature: Holiday Favorites imageLilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I really love Gardens at Kennesaw.
  • Check out pauldingweddings.com (facebook.com/pauldingweddings). There are several BEAUTIFUL venues, and one more is being added to the page next week. That one is a brand new facility, and from the pictures I've seen, it's GORGEOUS!
  • Rose Hall in Dallas, Ga.  They hold up to 100 pp and everything would be outdoors.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_looking-for-a-venue-in-mariettakennesawhirampowder-springs-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:fa0f56ce-16d1-4e8e-a681-3c53fcd892a5Post:00705e7d-0db0-4078-a645-7bc142f300d7">Re: Looking for a venue in Marietta/Kennesaw/Hiram/Powder Springs area</a>:
    [QUOTE]I really love Gardens at Kennesaw.
    Posted by attymeg[/QUOTE]
    The Garden was definitely already on my list! thanks for the Re-assurance
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_looking-for-a-venue-in-mariettakennesawhirampowder-springs-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:fa0f56ce-16d1-4e8e-a681-3c53fcd892a5Post:6bcae960-2952-4a79-b1ba-721513ec0150">Re: Looking for a venue in Marietta/Kennesaw/Hiram/Powder Springs area</a>:
    [QUOTE]Check out pauldingweddings.com (facebook.com/pauldingweddings). There are several BEAUTIFUL venues, and one more is being added to the page next week. That one is a brand new facility, and from the pictures I've seen, it's GORGEOUS!
    Posted by cadifi[/QUOTE]
    Thanks will check it out
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_looking-for-a-venue-in-mariettakennesawhirampowder-springs-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:fa0f56ce-16d1-4e8e-a681-3c53fcd892a5Post:f9a98bc5-ad1a-4663-9e6b-186c98eac05c">Re: Looking for a venue in Marietta/Kennesaw/Hiram/Powder Springs area</a>:
    [QUOTE]Rose Hall in Dallas, Ga.  They hold up to 100 pp and everything would be outdoors.
    Posted by 2013insight[/QUOTE]
    Thanks
  • There is a new venue in Woodstock called Venue 92.  It opens in December.  It looks ver y comtemporary and nice!  www.venue92.com
  • Have you looked at Gibbs Gardens in Ball Ground? They are stunning! They just opened this year.
  • Spring Lake in Rockmart is beautiful. I wanted my wedding there but they were booked until next summer/fall.

We are at Hill Manor in Downtown Kennesaw this March. Beautiful little B&B and are holding the ceremony and reception outside on the lawn.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_looking-for-a-venue-in-mariettakennesawhirampowder-springs-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:fa0f56ce-16d1-4e8e-a681-3c53fcd892a5Post:e0c8bce6-3cca-4fa7-8b79-1076874cf3f1">Looking for a venue in Marietta/Kennesaw/Hiram/Powder Springs area</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are Looking for a venue in Marietta/Kennesaw/Hiram/Powder Springs area. Looking to hold 100 guests.Looking to hold Ceremony and Reception in one place or close proximity
    Posted by Richandtrice[/QUOTE]

<div>I really LOVED the idea of getting married in the middle of the Marietta Square in Marietta and walking over to The Brickyard for the reception.  The reception space is very nice, fun, rustic and historical.  They only charge $2000 for the location and you can bring in your own catering and bar!!! Love the location.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards