Michigan-Grand Rapids

Rustic wedding decor

I recently had a barn/country wedding. And since I couldnt find the decor I wanted at any rental place I was forced to buy/make everything. So I thought I would offer my stuff out to rent for all you brides who are in the same boat I was in. I have burlap/lace runners, whiskey barrels, lanters, burlap flower/mason jar centerpices

Re: Rustic wedding decor

• Hello! I am getting married Sept. 2013 and am looking for decorations. It sounds like the things you have to offer would come possibly be used at my wedding. I was wondering if you had pictures of any of the things that you listed. Thank you - Ashley

In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-grand-rapids_rustic-wedding-decor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:95Discussion:bd4f1fe2-f148-49c5-b377-c39dfb278e20Post:ce077218-6d56-4ef7-8574-dbb38c5fb23a">Rustic wedding decor</a>:
    [QUOTE]I recently had a barn/country wedding. And since I couldnt find the decor I wanted at any rental place I was forced to buy/make everything. So I thought I would offer my stuff out to rent for all you brides who are in the same boat I was in. I have burlap/lace runners, whiskey barrels, lanters, burlap flower/mason jar centerpices
    Posted by Apes3106[/QUOTE]
  • I would love to look at some pictures of the items. My theme is rustic outdoors, it is really hard to find any rental stuff for rustic weddings. Let me know if anything is still available. My email is samanthakay0124@aim.com if you are able to send pictures.

Thanks!

• What is your email? I can send you pictures that what I have. 

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-grand-rapids_rustic-wedding-decor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:95Discussion:bd4f1fe2-f148-49c5-b377-c39dfb278e20Post:8372ea90-59d5-4290-8e75-a8a54631c1dc">Re: Rustic wedding decor</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello! I am getting married Sept. 2013 and am looking for decorations. It sounds like the things you have to offer would come possibly be used at my wedding. I was wondering if you had pictures of any of the things that you listed. Thank you - Ashley In Response to Rustic wedding decor :
    Posted by asha2988[/QUOTE]
  • Watch your inbox...I just sent you an email with my pictures attaches.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-grand-rapids_rustic-wedding-decor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:95Discussion:bd4f1fe2-f148-49c5-b377-c39dfb278e20Post:92f8b476-6cae-4ed6-81eb-6455489e85b1">Re: Rustic wedding decor</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would love to look at some pictures of the items. My theme is rustic outdoors, it is really hard to find any rental stuff for rustic weddings. Let me know if anything is still available. My email is samanthakay0124@aim.com if you are able to send pictures. Thanks!
    Posted by samanthakay0124[/QUOTE]
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-grand-rapids_rustic-wedding-decor?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:95Discussion:bd4f1fe2-f148-49c5-b377-c39dfb278e20Post:ce077218-6d56-4ef7-8574-dbb38c5fb23a">Rustic wedding decor</a>:I  would love to see pictures of these!! That would be great and also wondering where you held your wededing/reception? Thank you so much
    [QUOTE]I recently had a barn/country wedding. And since I couldnt find the decor I wanted at any rental place I was forced to buy/make everything. So I thought I would offer my stuff out to rent for all you brides who are in the same boat I was in. I have burlap/lace runners, whiskey barrels, lanters, burlap flower/mason jar centerpices
    Posted by Apes3106[/QUOTE]
  • Hello! I was wondering if you still had some decorations for sale. I'd love to see pictures. My email is itsmelinz07yahoo.com. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards