Not Engaged Yet

Best Day Ever

I discovered recently that reruns of Boy Meets World still air on ABC family at 6:00 am.  So I set my DVR to record them all.  I turned on my TV today, after being out of town visiting my parents all weekend, to find like 12 episodes.  This rules.

Anyone else have shows from their childhood that you just can't quit?

Re: Best Day Ever

• mandi921vhmandi921vh member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG a few months ago I too found that there are BMW reruns on ABCfamily. I Tivo them too, definitely one of the best shows ever.
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Yay.  Glad I'm not the only one!
  • heyimbrenheyimbren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    REALLY????

I need to see if this is true in Canada, too!!!

Otherwise, I'm moving to Texas.
  • Beads921Beads921 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    BMW rocked! There's no shows I still watch all the time, but I do still like Friends and Home Improvement and America's Funniest Home Videos. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • edited December 2011
    For sure Gilmore Girls. They're on every weekday at 4:00 and I love watching them!
    When you love someone, you can tell. When you're in love with someone, everyone else can tell.
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_day-ever-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0e90856e-b6bd-4e76-92b2-6391bba67e0ePost:ba4b63f9-38b4-40b6-aa2b-75cf32f5157a">Re: Best Day Ever</a>:
    [QUOTE]For sure Gilmore Girls. They're on every weekday at 4:00 and I love watching them!
    Posted by bourgehm[/QUOTE]

I LOVE gilmore girls.  I was so sad when it ended.
  • Blue & WhiteBlue & White member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I <3 Boy Meets World, that's all.
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • edited December 2011
    awe, i loved that show.. damn not having a pvr!
    Sept 2011 Feb...
    imageimage
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I still watch Full House reruns. Yep I'm that girl.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    282image Invited to celebrate!
    208image Will be Dancing the night away!
    74image Won't be having any fun
    0image are giving me a major headache

• edited December 2011
    LOVE BMW and gilmore girls. I have all the BMW seasons downloaded, and I have every gilmore girl season. I watch them while cleaning.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not big into a lot of new shows out right now, so I'm always watching reruns...still love Full House, Who's The Boss (watching it now actually), Family Ties and Golden Girls...and lots more.
  • edited December 2011
    The Little Mermaid comes on at 3 in the morning!
  • LizzyTish88LizzyTish88 member
    edited December 2011
    OMG Boy Meets World! Love that show!
    friends tv show funy
  • edited December 2011
    Aww I used to LOVE Boy Meets World!

Like others of you, I still watch the Gilmore Girls re-runs, as well as the old Beverly HIlls, 90210 re-runs :)
  • MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_day-ever-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:0e90856e-b6bd-4e76-92b2-6391bba67e0ePost:ec61ebd0-6198-43f1-ab1e-8bad1bb3550e">Re: Best Day Ever</a>:
    [QUOTE]I <3 Boy Meets World, that's all.
    Posted by Blue & White[/QUOTE]

X2
  • cu97tigercu97tiger member
    edited December 2011
    I love BMW and Gilmore Girls. I was sad when Gilmore Girls ended because I really wanted to see what kind of kick-ass job Rory was going to end up in. I guess I'll just have to imagine that she's now running WashingtonPost.com, or some other such news organization...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_day-ever-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:0e90856e-b6bd-4e76-92b2-6391bba67e0ePost:da8a401f-bbb8-441d-bd73-a4eedcd3c32d">Re: Best Day Ever</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love BMW and Gilmore Girls. I was sad when Gilmore Girls ended because I really wanted to see what kind of kick-ass job Rory was going to end up in. I guess I'll just have to imagine that she's now running WashingtonPost.com, or some other such news organization...
    Posted by cu97tiger[/QUOTE]

I just wanted to see Lorelai and Luke actually get married.  Would that have been so hard?
  • heyimbrenheyimbren member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_day-ever-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:0e90856e-b6bd-4e76-92b2-6391bba67e0ePost:f40b3729-ac20-42d0-9502-d198fcea9cd4">Re: Best Day Ever</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Best Day Ever : I just wanted to see Lorelai and Luke actually get married.  Would that have been so hard?
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

Ughhh that killed me! I've been lending out all the seasons to a friend of mine and she's JUST starting the last season... I warned her that she's going to be heartbroken. For many reasons.
  • marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    BMW was awesome. Le sigh. Haven't seen it in a few years.

Gilmore Girls is my life, but more awesome. Seriously. I'm not kidding. Some of the things that happened to Rory were like the writers were peering into my life and writing it down, then dramatizing it and adding better clothes. I effing loved that show. I wonder if they'd ever make a movie, without it being stupid and self-referential...?
  • PandaBurrPandaBurr member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sigh. I wish we kept our cable subscription. I wonder if it's available on Netflix...
  • edited December 2011
    My college roommate and I would eat lunch together one day a week and watch Saved by the Bell. Teehee.
    Married! :) 5/19/12 The Domesticals

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards