• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
July 2011 Weddings

WOW!!!

I just realized that a year from RIGHT THIS SECOND I will be in the middle of my ceremony! OMG!! So excited! i've been super busy with work all day and I just looked at the clock and though what would I be doing now....oh yea! saying my vows! woot!

Ok done now lol

Re: WOW!!!

• i love the ticker on the knot!  time will fly by too!
    sunny days, sweeping the clouds away..
  • I loved the -1!  Both Fi and I talked about it on the way to our place for the night. (we stayed at a guest ranch for ours, and were considering doing the wedding night there!)
  • Congrats! Me too! maybe not this second but I would have already said my vows earlier this afternoon... It's exciting
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hahahaha, SO CUTE ladies, isn't it a wild feeling!?

*m*
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    DW Siggy: Current Books
    White Knot
    image 149 Received the invite of the century. image 90 are coming to party with the unicorns! image 37 will miss out on the good food and eat hot pockets instead. image 22 think I'm psychic.

My Bio, updated 4/24/11
  • COngrats!!!  It is very exciting!!!
  • kls114kls114
    Tenth Anniversary 5000 Comments 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    In Response to WOW!!!:
    [QUOTE]I just realized that a year from RIGHT THIS SECOND I will be in the middle of my ceremony! OMG!! So excited! i've been super busy with work all day and I just looked at the clock and though what would I be doing now....oh yea! saying my vows! woot! Ok done now lol
    Posted by Epolos89[/QUOTE]

YAYA!!!! You need a ticker!!!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Congrats!
    It's our -1 too, and all day I've been telling FI  "in 1 year we'll be doing X right now"
  • In Response to Re: WOW!!!:
    [QUOTE]Congrats! It's our -1 too, and all day I've been telling FI  "in 1 year we'll be doing X right now"
    Posted by meaghan333[/QUOTE]

I have been doing this same thing!  I think FI is getting sick of it!
    PhotobucketPhotobucketWedding Countdown Ticker
  • rak123rak123
    2500 Comments Fourth Anniversary Combo Breaker
    So exciting, isnt it :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thats what makes the -1 so much fun!!!
  • Haha, I had that moment too! On our -1, FI and I were both at work. Around 5 o clock I told him, "One year from right now, we'll be getting married." He looked surprised at first, then looked at the clock, and gave me the most amazing smile. :))
    image Anniversary
  • sunicosunico
    2500 Comments Combo Breaker
    One year from now we'll be getting ready to leave for our honeymoon!!!

It's really happening, ladies!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards