Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Help!!! invitations stat!

I have planned my whole wedding and did all my research... Everything is booked but now I need to order invitations!!! Where can i find cheap but nice invitations???!! Help!!!!

Re: Help!!! invitations stat!

• Options
    weddingpaperdivas.com
    alfred angelo makes good wedding invitations
    davids bridal makes good wedding invitations

good luck!!
    White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    B2Z728B2Z728 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited November 2012
    For cheaper invitations, look at vistaprint.com and 123print.com. Look for coupons online, because you often get hit with very high shipping fees. Try finding coupon codes to eliminate this. retailmenot.com is pretty reliable place for online coupons for many different things. 

Weddingpaperdivas.com has beautiful invitations, but depending on your budget they may not be considered economical. 

You could try going the DIY route and price things out on cardsandpockets.com. If you're good at design, they will even print things for you. You have to email them for a quote of what you would like, but they get back to you within a day or two. 

The Knot's wedding invitation section would be a good place to start looking at different companies to see price ranges and what they offer.
    Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Photographer - Steve Belner, of Photovisions
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Check out my cooking blog, SERIF & SPICE!
    Our wedding has been featured on a wedding blog!

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    You have plenty of time! Just do your research on this too (pp's have given you good places to start), and I'm sure you'll find what you are looking for. It took me quite a while, but I just ordered mine today, and my wedding's in Feb. If this is the last thing you have to do, I'd say you're ahead for sure.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_help-invitations-stat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:7ab09319-9c00-4c2c-a0d1-c2243c3731b3Post:1df487d6-0f95-48d0-b8a9-4c19a2350d89">Help!!! invitations stat!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have planned my whole wedding and did all my research... Everything is booked but now I need to order invitations!!! Where can i find cheap but nice invitations???!! Help!!!!
    Posted by reallylady[/QUOTE]

order some sample kits from weddingpaperdivas.com; vistaprint.com; theamericanwedding.com

they all have nice choices. But, that will give you an idea of their paper quality and styles.
  • Options
    If you go with Vistaprint, look around the boards here.  The frequently have groupon or livingsocial vouchers to use.  You can buy multiple vouchers to buy all of your paper goods.  This is how we did our invitations, thank you cards, and now our Christmas cards!  Just always  upgrade the envelopes at VP, the standard envelopes that come with are flimsy and see through!
  • Options
    I used wedding paper divas and was very impressed.  They were inexpensive, fast, and with very reasonable shipping fees (I live in Alaska so shipping is usually pricey!).  Even their express shipping was very reasonable, something around $15 which was nice because we needed to get the invitations fast.

We used their standard paper (you can get nicer paper for an extra charge) which was very nice.  It felt like good quality and it had a lovely texture to it.

And they have so many designs.  Your only problem will be narrowing down your choices!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards