New Hampshire

Wedding show this weekend

There is a wedding show at Hidden Hills in Rindge this Sunday, is anyone going?

Re: Wedding show this weekend

• I might be going. That's where I'm having my reception, so I want to try the food that they'll have out at their table, and see what they're giving away for prizes. I'll have to check with my MOH and see if she's available. I completely forgot about it until you posted.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Untitled
    image 218 Invited image 130 Are ready to party!! image 79 Are missing out. :(image 10 Are making me wait. :(
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-hampshire_wedding-show-this-weekend?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:101Discussion:ad5757f0-7bac-43cc-8caa-d1897ef23460Post:cfba6c6b-9ef9-4bbd-9c31-b31d1c937cc8">Re: Wedding show this weekend</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello ladies! I am going this weekend as well. I am wondering what the turnout will be like. My MOH was not available so I am bringing my fiancé. Lyn, please let us know how your reception goes. I am looking at three places in Rindge and Jaffrey and have been looking for some real reviews on these and have found them hard to find. Hope you guys have fun this weekend!
    Posted by Maniacalsqueegee[/QUOTE]

Lyn, the food is good. My brother did the BBQ with chicken and all the dressings and even the pickiest guest enjoyed the food.

Which spots in Rindge and Jaffrey are you looking at? Brother got married at HH and I got married at Shattuck so I can help out with those if you want.
  • I know lots of people who had their reception at hidden hills and walked away with nothing but good reviews. They said the food was awesome and service was excellent which is why I chose them too. I was going between the shattuck as well but that ended up being too big for my small wedding. Either one OS a great Choice. Can't wait to go today!
  • I'm a bit biased against Woodbound since they had priced me accomodation for my in-laws at an affordable price, but the new owners wouldn't respect the old quote. That put me in a nasty situation!

HH was great. My brother got married outside, which was really pretty. I liked the ballroom, but didn't want to get married at the same place as my brother. The food is good, and a lot of people from Rindge choose HH.

I got married at the Shattuck in August. I was a bit nervous up to the very last day because they had a golf event that ended at 3 and we were supposed to enter at 6. I was certain we'd have issues but we didn't. In fact, it turned out to be a blessing because it meant they had to set out the centerpieces and we just had to bring them to the site and explain how we wanted it! So, even with a tight turnaround they did a great job. We had just 75 guests. We set the tables to each side and danced in the middle, leaving the "dance floor" down bottom for the bar and/or other socializing. The food was great, even my picky Spanish in-laws liked it! I also really liked the "no surprises" menu plan - I  got really sick of having to add up menu choices at other places. I was really impressed with how everything turned out at the Shattuck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards