September 2012 Weddings

Didn't realize I was behind the 8 ball

I know alot of us are well into planning but I got a response the other day that made me think I need to get moving again with my planning.  I was looking at pictures of our venue on FB when I noticed a posting from an officiant that did a wedding there recently.  So since we haven't even talked about this part, I decided to contact him.  Long story short, his last response was that he already had dates booked in 2012.  I did not realize officiants booked up so quickly!  I was thinking I could wait until the start of 2011 to work on my additional vendors - partly because one cake maker I contacted basically told me she wouldn't talk to me so soon.  So that was frustrating to me. 

So ladies, am I really that far behind?  I thought we had all the time in the world.

80 said yes image

Re: Didn't realize I was behind the 8 ball

• You're not THAT far behind. They probably have some bookings for 2012, but are not completely booked up. You still have plenty of time. :) I have a lot of plans, but nothing booked yet except my photographer, who is my sister in law!
    image 141 Invited so far!
    image 112 Are ready to party!
    image 29 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I think this depends on your venue space and DJ too, I know that I've had to book my venue, DJ, and ceremony space already because they book up wayyy too fast! It feels weird having those done, but now I can just relax for awhile! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards