Missouri-St Louis

The Falls

I recently attended a relative's wedding at The Falls in Columbia, IL and it was fabulous <3  Of course, I was a guest so I can't speak to *everything* that went on (especially beforehand & behind-the-scenes) but as a guest I had a very positive experience.

The ceremony was held on the west veranda (which is prettier in person than the pictures on their website) and the reception was held in the Bridal Veil Falls room.

The hor d'oeurves we had were the crab & artichoke dip, smoked chicken quesadilla cornets, shrimp cocktail, assorted vegetable & cheese tray, and one other I can't recall/don't see listed on their web site.  The dinner included dinner rolls, spinach poppy-seed salad, California vegetables, chicken spedini & a steak entre (sorry, I don't remember which one!).  All of the food was great and I couldn't eat it all. 

I don't know who did the cake (I was too full to eat it) but I heard it was good.  It was visually very interesting.  They also did a chocolate fountain & an ice sculpture (which was really cool).

All of their staff were very friendly and courteous.

Our family stayed at the Hampton Inn whose staff were very accommodating.  There was a very nice shuttle (I think rented through The Falls) that took us back and forth between the hotel & the hall until 12:30?  1?

I'd definitely consider it if I wasn't already planning on SEMO.
Formerly known as flutterbride2b

Re: The Falls

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards