Connecticut

Black Swan / Antique Limo Service?

Hey Ladies,
Has used this company or know someone who has?  I'm about to book with them - mostly because I haven't heard back from the other company I contacted  :(  (boooo to SilverStar Limo).  So I'd like to hear any feedback before I sign the contract...

TIA!
~Megan
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Black Swan / Antique Limo Service?

• laure143cmmlaure143cmm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I called for a quote from them but haven't actually used them.  This company and the company we decided to use (Gateway) were rated 1 and 2 in our Reception Venue's list of services.

I hope helps some.
  • edited December 2011
    I contacted them too, and it took the old lady over a week to call me back but she was swift on the email! 

We are using All City Limo out of Greenwich/NYC but they do the whole state. 
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_black-swan-antique-limo-service?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:e777591f-f06a-45cf-a037-7d6426ae8761Post:4a4284ec-eae4-4d41-825d-1b76654dec47">Black Swan / Antique Limo Service?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Ladies, Has used this company or know someone who has?  I'm about to book with them - mostly because I haven't heard back from the other company I contacted  :(  <strong>(boooo to SilverStar Limo).</strong>  So I'd like to hear any feedback before I sign the contract... TIA! ~Megan
    Posted by Jammies930[/QUOTE]

How did you contact them?

I contacted them through FB & on the phone and they were quick with the responses!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Black Swan and Gateway were both on my venue's reference list, but I've found better quotes from Premier Limo (http://www.premierlimo.net/ and http://www.premierlimo.com).  They work out of Hartford and Stamford.  I think I'm going to go with this company.
    Live.The.Moment.
    cSc 7.22.10
    planning bio

• edited December 2011
    Premier Limo is professional and really great. 
  • edited December 2011
    I contacted Black Swan over a month ago via their website and never heard back.  Our wedding isn't until September of 2011, so I haven't been pursuing this option, but I'm a little turned off.
  • niko508niko508 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend used black swan for a limo and a older rolls she thought they were great!
    I wanted to use gateway but I waited to long so if you do want to go with them dont wait they book fast lots of great reviews from them too
    Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    thanks for all the feedback, gals!  my fiance called the company and we ended up going with them after all...i'm a little nervous because a rep called my cell phone and left me a message with a quote ($479) --and when we called them back, they said we were misquoted and that it would actually be upwards of $520. 

but i wasn't having any luck with any other companies--so keep your fingers crossed that it just gets better from here!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards