New York-Long Island

budget bride looking for videographer

Hi ladies!

I need some help! I'm looking for an affordable videographer, I'm thinking between $800 - $1000. (might go to $1200 for the PERFECT person.) someone whose more journalistic than traditional in approch. Any recommendations, ladies? I would REALLY appreciate it.

Thanks so much!

Re: budget bride looking for videographer

• edited December 2011

Hi ladies!

I need some help! I'm looking for an affordable videographer, I'm thinking between $800 - $1000. (might go to $1200 for the PERFECT person.) someone whose more journalistic than traditional in approch. Any recommendations, ladies? I would REALLY appreciate it.

Thanks so much!

• edited December 2011
    Check out Duet! They were very reasonable for photography and videography!
  • edited December 2011
    Try Dan Wagner

and Daniel Krieger Photography

Both will run you around 1500. Sorry I don't know anyone cheaper than that.
  • edited December 2011
    thanks again ladies!
  • edited December 2011
    hey! i'm using amoreproductions...check him out on line. he did my fiance's sis wedding last year and the dvd was great! i'm using him for my wedding next june. he says he's about 1500, but i got him down to 1300. good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I used Halo Video - did a very basic video with editing, got full coverage and 2 dvds for about $800.  Video wasn't hugely important to me, but I did want it recorded.  The owner, Jose, was very professional and the videographer, Jack, was great- totally cool, laid back personality.  They got me the dvds when they said they would and I was very happy with the finished product.  Some of the music that they used might not have been my choice, but again, I just wanted the day recorded and I wanted to spend as little as possible and I got what I was looking for.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    thanks so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards