California-Bay Area

Limo

Does anyone know a good limo company I should use?  I actually want to shuttle all of my guest between the hotel and the venue.  I am having my wedding in San Rafael.  I don't really know where to begin looking.

Re: Limo

• edited December 2011
    I don't know of any good limo companies in San Rafael, but I would suggest checking with your venue. They usually have a list of preferred vendors to use.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I am actually getting married at a private home in San Rafael.  The hotel for my guests actually made a suggestion and I think I am going to look into a few other things.  Any suggestions on ceremony and cocktail hour music?
  • edited December 2011
    Promise I don't work for this company, but I've used these guys a few times for a few different reasons.  Try going on to http://www.Limos.com. You put in your info and several different limo companies (5-10?) come back with pricing.  Depending on how bad they want your business, pricing can be pretty interesting.  Make sure to look for or ask if fee includes any "special" charges of tips for driver etc.  Just wait for all the emails to drop to get the pricing.  I booked a limo for my cousin the night before her wedding (as my gift to her) to take her and her bridal party to get hair done and then to ceremony.   I got excellent pricing and great service.  I think they also have reviews on the different companies available on the site to look at, but I'd also check local YELP to get feedback from local users.  Good luck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards