Wedding Etiquette Forum

I hate it when my brother finds my hook-up list and posts it on FB

2»

Re: I hate it when my brother finds my hook-up list and posts it on FB

• Whit, I can't bring myself to actually type the term because it's disgusting, but I'll tell you it's a sex act involving boobs.
    Whatever you hatters be hattin. -Tay Prince
  • Bwahahahahahaha!!!!  Their Christmas is going to be spectacular.

If I wanted to hear the pitter-patter of little feet, I'd put shoes on the cat. image

• the "b"s in bibby are actually "t"s.  HTH.
  • Hahaaa, "bibby bang." I guess technically a bib would get in the way of that situation, though it would come in handy afterward.

If her Asian parents do find out about this, she is going to be grounded for the rest of her life.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • Heels, I'm dying.  So funny.

I can't get over the deadline part.  She only had 6 more months!  I bet her list will get filled up pretty quickly now that all the boys know she is down.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • This is the kind of crap that makes me really afraid to have kids. I always joke that I'm going to end up a mean mom, I tell you what, this is why...
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hate-brother-finds-hook-up-list-posts-fb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b96beffa-5dca-4510-8be6-992ef580493fPost:b40e6abd-d8c3-4341-925d-57d3eb1cfcbd">Re: I hate it when my brother finds my hook-up list and posts it on FB</a>:
    [QUOTE]Heels, I'm dying.  So funny. I can't get over the deadline part.  She only had 6 more months!  I bet her list will get filled up pretty quickly now that all the boys know she is down.
    Posted by saschaduran[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I bet that one kid (Brian) is at Cost Cutters right now.

Taco cat: Always a palindrome. ALWAYS, okay J&K?

"cool......insult my size 2 body or my natural brown hair...or the fact that my parents own a country club, I have no budget for a wedding, and I have horses. I really dont care. Its better then having roots." ~ futurepivko
  • This has been the highlight of my day! Sad? Sure...But I don't care--the youth of this country is going to ruin us.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_hate-brother-finds-hook-up-list-posts-fb?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:b96beffa-5dca-4510-8be6-992ef580493fPost:c2023026-563a-4186-990e-177146f0976f">Re: I hate it when my brother finds my hook-up list and posts it on FB</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I hate it when my brother finds my hook-up list and posts it on FB : Yeah, I bet that one kid (Brian) is at Cost Cutters right now.
    Posted by beatlesgirl25[/QUOTE]

<div>Ahahahahaha.</div>
  • If I had ever kept a list like that, it would have been my mother snooping through my stuff who would have found it, and then I would be the one grounded. 

Not to mention, if I had written myself a timelline of boys to give blowjobs/sleep with etc, I'd likely also have been shipped off to therapy. 

I am wondering how old this girl is? Surely anyone above the age of 16 wouldn't keep such a list?

• edited December 2009
    and ooooh, booby bang? my god! Where do kids get this terminology from?
  • Ahh. Figured it out.

(Married)meganandshane.weebly.com~
    (Planning)shaneandmegan.weebly.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards