Catholic Weddings

**KATIEJL**

hey!  how's the thin blue line treatin' ya?

Re: **KATIEJL**

• edited December 2011
    Hey there!  I was just lurking over here the other day and thought about writing you!  I haven't been around as much since our wedding in June.  Everything is going pretty well.  DH has recently dealt with some pretty crazy and dangerous incidents on the job, but he's learning more every week...and I try not to worry and just keep praying for him.  He is still loving his job though, and I'm happy if he's happy :-)  I'm sure you and your DH can definitely relate to all of this!  How have you guys been doing?         
  • Calypso1977Calypso1977 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    hey!  busy here too.  DH working a lot of overtime lately, with summer vacations, etc.  they have a couple of ops in the works too.  never a dull moment!

glad to hear things are well!
  • edited December 2011

I'm glad to hear y'all are doing well also!  My DH has been working a lot of overtime lately too, but the extra money is kind of nice for us since I haven't found a job in the area yet, unfortunately....I hate job searching!  Lol.  I did a ride-along with DH the other day which was helpful and interesting to get to see what he does every day.  I'm better able to picture him on the job now, if that makes sense.  Have you ever done this? 

What did you say the name of the support group on Facebook for police officers' wives was again?  I meant to look it up awhile ago but got busy with all the wedding planning and forgot...now I'm searching for it but can't remember the name!     

• Calypso1977Calypso1977 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Christian Police Wives.  Its a great group.
  • edited December 2011

Found it!  Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards