February 2013 Weddings

NWR - Random Chatting.

How is the weather where y'all are at? Here in Michigan, it's been beautiful this week - sixties/seventies. Where was this when I was on spring break last week? :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
Feb13 Siggy Challenge

Re: NWR - Random Chatting.

• Hi Hope!!

Here in NYC we have had some BEAUTIFUL weather!!  I am sooo hoping that this means spring is here (ie no snow storms please!) lol!  FI and I were apartment hunting this past weekend and the weather was perfect for it!

How was your spring break?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Glad the weather is nice for you two. I'm in Arizona and we are already getting hot. It has been in the upper 80s already the past few days. There is apparently a storm coming in, though, so we are supposed to cool back down for a few days.

Hope: Did you go anywhere for your spring break?

Julyet: Did you guys have any luck apartment hunting?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi Frig!  Ugh today is a gloomy rainy and chilly day :-( lol!  I would love to be in AZ right now with that summer weather lol!

We've actually put in an application for a very nice building in a great neighborhood...we hope to get approval soon before the units we saw and liked are gone!
  • I just went home (where both my fi and my families live). It's not too far (two hours) but away from school. Break was short, especially when teachers tack on tons of extra work but it should be my last semester so I'll deal. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • Julyet: That's great! I hope you guys get it!

Hope: That's still nice. It's nice to just get away sometimes.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thanks frig! i'll keep you posted :-)

Hope: glad you were able to get away for a bit

oh and...Happy St. Patty's Day!!  i will just be home today not drinking lol! 
  • It was nice. Can't wait to be home permanently. :) At least hopefully depending on when I can get a job. I did nothing for St. Patty's Day either. Stayed home and slept (sick) so obviously no drinking but fi went out to a friend's house and he sounded like he had fun.

T/P: Fi just lost his job and that was our only income besides my meagly one-day-a-week job so we need something to come up soon.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • TK ate my reply so in short:
    1) I miss being home. I hope I can get a job close to home when I graduate.
    2) I did nothing for St. Patty's Day as I have been sick all week but fi went to a party and really enjoyed himself (he rarely goes out and I'm happy when he does)
    3) We have put everything on hold WR because fi just lost his job and now we have to redo our finance since my one-day-a-week job won't last us long (thank goodness for saving!)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Feb13 Siggy Challenge
  • Awww Hope!  thank goodness you have savings to fall back on!  knotty vibes for all to work itself out soon!!
  • Like Julyet said, I hope he finds a job. Good thoughts.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards