Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

What jewelry to wear?

This "was" my dress:  http://watters.com/product.php?coll=brides&showid=583.  I've had it redone -- it has a sweetheart neckline and the back comes down to a lower V and has buttons instead of a zipper.  I am planning on having my hair up.

I'm having trouble trying to figure out what kind of jewelry to wear.  Maybe you all can help?  I tried on a single strand of pearls, but it was just okay to me.  Or maybe I should just stick with earrings and a brackelet?  What are your thoughts?

Thanks!!!

Re: What jewelry to wear?

• Options
    I have a similiar silhouette and I am going with earrings and a bracelet.  The neckline and back of te dress is so beautiful I really ting a necklace takes away from the dress.
  • Options
    agreed. wear some dangly earrings and a substantial bracelet (i.e. not something extremely narrow and difficult to see from afar). a necklace would be too much with the sweetheart neckline and the visual interest of the back. 
  • Options
    Thats exactly what im doing, dangly earrings and a bracelet, no necklace. The dress speaks for itself.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards