Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

My flight changed

Not happy. Had a MSG on my cell that my flight to Hawaii changes from 6:00 am getting there at 12:30 pm had changes to leaving at 12:30 pm and getting there at 5:15 pm. There is no way I want to loose a whole first day and be on a non-stop flight in the middle of the day for 10 hours. We need the extra day to do things, we arrive on Monday and get married on Wednesday. I'm gonna have to call!!
~jenn~ Photobucket Anniversary

Re: My flight changed

• Options
    That sucks.  Hy H had the same idea as you about getting there early and spent months looking for and waiting for the right flight to go on sale.  He would have been p*ssed if it had changed!  lol
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    My cousins flight to Cancun was changed 2-3 times prior to our wedding...Unfortunately, I think it's one of those things with traveling to a destination like we are...
  • Options
    ugh! that sux!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Maybe call them and tell them your situation. They may could move you to Sunday !!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    ugh!! That stinks, I hope you can find another flight! 

My FSIL's flight changed too but on the return.  They were supposed to leave at 6 and now it's like 5.  With three little kids that wasn't going to work lol.

DW Siggy Challenge: Table Numbers-Jimmy Buffet Songs
    imageAnniversary Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    Just got off the phone with them. They changed our flight to 5:30 am landing at 1:00 PM...yay! The lady was so nice!
  • Options
    O I am so glad they changed your flight!!! That would have totally sucked!

Our Wedding- June 15, 2012- Jamaica
    imageAnniversary

Samantha's Bio~Updated 5/15/12

DW Siggy Website
  • Options
    Yay glad they changed it!! I don't get airlines these days, they think they just rule the world and cancel flights and change them without notice. Duh, we often pay more money to book a particular flight!
    ~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That is sooo great! Wish I had your luck when I had my problem last month. Continental just dropped our whole reservation and decided they were no longer flying to DR during the week!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jtolyjtoly member
    First Comment
    edited February 2012
    Oh no Nicole! Im flying with Continental too. Are you flying out of Newark? Maybe try Philly or JFK. We are flying out of Newark even though there are a few airports closer to us. Paying for a night at the hotel is worth it. They will keep our car the whole time we are gone and the flights were $300 pp cheaper.
  • Options
    Glad to hear they were able to get you an early flight!  What a relief!
    Jen's Bio ~ Updated 4/30/2012
    The day I married my best friend!

Anniversary
  • Options
    so happy they worked with you!  Fingers crossed that flight doesn't change!
  • Options
    @jtoly. We are flying out of Philly now. We could not find anything direct out of Newark for the days our group is flying. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards