November 2011 Weddings

BBC May Book: The Night Circus

With a winning score of 3 votes, The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern is our May BBC book!  There were 8 total votes as of a few seconds ago, with 3 for TNC and 1 each for 5 other books.  If there are any objections to TNC, speak now or forever hold your peace, lol.

Does May 31 work as a discussion date for everyone?  Does anyone else have a date that they would prefer?
image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
17/100 books read in 2013

Re: BBC May Book: The Night Circus

• Sounds good, both for the book choice and the date. I think we'll be out of town but coming back either 5/31 or 6/1 so I'll probably have to catch up a day late, but no big deal. :)
    Nov 2011 Brides - Fav Cocktail
    Pomegranate Margarita
  • RaeilyRaeily member
    100 Comments
    Well that's exciting. :) 
    January 2013 Moms - February Siggy Challenge - My Valentine
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Boo to the book.  I guess anything is better then The Memory Keepers Daughter though.  (It was a terrible snooze fest.)  The date works for me.
    someecards.com - Sorry the America you fought for became a place that created a Justin Bieber movie
  • Sounds good to me on both ends.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    my read shelf:
    Savanna Funkhouser's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited May 2012
    Yes!  Ill read sleepers with you!  I usually finish the book club book way too early and read a few more before discussion anyway.  I mean, unless you prefer to be secret book club buddies that never talk about anything...

ETA:  Have you seen the movie?  Ive been itching to read the book since I saw the movie on netflix a few months ago.
    someecards.com - Sorry the America you fought for became a place that created a Justin Bieber movie
  • The 14th sounds good to me.  I havent gotten to check in around here as much as I hope to, so chapter by chapter probably wont work.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards