Michigan-Detroit

MMPP

Happy Cyber Monday Everyone :)  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend!

What all do you have planned for this week?

Re: MMPP

• edited December 2011
    I have lots of cooking planned. I am determined to get my cook book done this week. I want to get it proofread and then order it by next Monday.

I wrapped every Christmas gift I had last night but am getting three shipments this week of gifts. I will be wrapping those. I am refusing to let Christmas stress me out this year. I am staying on top of things.

Nothing WR. I am assuming at this point I won't do anything until after the holidays.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Meegles4Meegles4 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    LOTON -- You are totally stressing ME out about Christmas as I haven't even started!

This week, for me is just getting back into work and packing because some friends and I are going to Vegas this weekend. They're running a half marathon and I'm tagging along for the ride. The trip has sort of snuck up on me!

Not too much WR this week, though there's a part of me that's maybe starting to stress out just a bit. We're coming up on 4 months....and lots to do!
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

WR: I ordered some address labels and organized everything I have so far... I need to see what else I have left to buy.

NWR: Applying to grad schools more, working, and going to class... nothing too exciting this week for the most part.  Friday is my birthday though so I'm going out to dinner then.

• edited December 2011
    School related: I have a semester-long project worth 35% of our final grade due on Wednesday and I still have a lot of work to do (since wedding planning was #1 priority this semester). And a lab due Wednesday for another class. And 2 projects due online on Saturday. Yuck.

Home related: I love cleaning and organizing but I can only do so much at one time! I would like to go through my clothes this week to figure out what I don't mind donating. And I also want to clean the house so DH and I can finally eat at our kitchen table for the first time. Also, our furniture is being delivered on Friday since DH doesn't work... I'm really pumped about things finally coming together. [:

Christmas related: A few gifts are being sent to my parents house so my sister is keeping an eye out for them and I'm super excited. I love buying/giving/wrapping gifts!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_mmpp-120?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:20b51695-c51c-4e04-b5e5-5d6f315db385Post:234e1c02-a78b-4265-b3e2-cae29c35988e">Re: MMPP</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>LOTON -- You are totally stressing ME out about Christmas as I haven't even started! </strong>This week, for me is just getting back into work and packing because some friends and I are going to Vegas this weekend. They're running a half marathon and I'm tagging along for the ride. The trip has sort of snuck up on me! Not too much WR this week, though there's a part of me that's maybe starting to stress out just a bit. We're coming up on 4 months....and lots to do!
    Posted by Meegles4[/QUOTE]

Meegles Don't Stress. Just yet. My Fi has two days off the entire month of December, one of those days being Christmas Day. So I handle everything gift wise by myself. We also have to send gifts to three different states by December 20th. Last year I was a mess the last week before Christmas, I just won't do it this year. ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I have been totally on top of Christmas.  I am currently not working so I would rather just get it done now.  We are also on a tight budget this year so I picked up a lot of things this weekend for great prices.  This week will be more shopping and wrapping.  Other than that, just job searching and babysitting my nephew one day.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I'm finishing up my last two weeks of my student teaching:( I have to give up teaching and let the teacher take over. I am not to happy about it cause I love it so much. As for the week, just working a lot and looking at getting some more christmas presents bought. I did make my first appointment to go try on dresses in Dec. I am really looking forward to that!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards