Virginia-Richmond

Reception at Maggianos...where to have the Ceremony????

My Sister is getting married next year and she wants to have her reception at the Maggianos Resaurant in Richmond....We are trying to figure out where to have the ceremony.....she can have the ceremony at Maggianos but it would be in the same room as the reception....does anyone have any suggestions on places where she can have the ceremony only (besides a church). TIA!

Re: Reception at Maggianos...where to have the Ceremony????

• edited December 2011
    There are lots of places...but you need to know the size of the guest list and the amount of money she wants to spend, indoor/outdoor, church or not.  You need to narrow the parameters.
    My baby girl is a married woman...and now my baby girl HAS a baby girl. Time unfolds in such an amazing way. I've been blessed!
  • lizstill13lizstill13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And what time of year is her wedding so we can take the weather into account?
  • edited December 2011
    its a small wedding, shes inviting 65 people. and her date is in august.  she doesnt know if she wants the ceremony inside or out...we are just looking for ideas...
  • lizstill13lizstill13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For an outdoor ceremony I would reccomend Deep Run Park (http://www.co.henrico.va.us/departments/rec/park-information/). They have a small gazebo that overlooks a lake and it's about 4 miles from Maggiano's.
  • dantemom09dantemom09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you thought about the science museum? I had a friend get married there.  Also the Wyndam hotel off of brook rd has a beautiful courtyard
  • edited December 2011
    Maymont is beautiful if she'd like something outside.
  • edited December 2011
    I completely agree with the bride-to-be about Maymont Park.. it is the most beautiful place in Richmond. The Victorian Garden is covered with roses so you would not even have to decorate it. I want it for mine but my allergies won't allow it. Good luck with your sister's wedding!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards