Ohio-Cincinnati

Seeking advice on wedding planners working in NE Cincinnati

Hi there,

I am originally from Cincinnati, and my fiance and I now live out of town.  We are envisioning something of a "garden party BBQ w/ lawn games" wedding ceremony / reception with lanterns, a tent, etc.  Our date is mid-October.  I've been able to do some research to secure a venue, get the general framework for the event sketched out, but need support on the ground to finalize vendor conversations - since we're not around to show anyone the space - and to help manage the rehearsal dinner + day-of set up.  

The Knot has a great listing of planners and I've looked at those websites.  I'm wondering if you all have recommendations about any of the listed planner services, or know of others who might not be on The Knot whom I should consider.

Our totally wedding budget is $1K to $1.5K for planner services.

I'm thinking we'll just schedule calls with the vendors in our price range that seem to be a good fit, and then we'll take it from there.  How does one pick the right planner?  Unfortunately or fortunately, the space we're using is a private field so no one has experience in that particular location.  That said, I guess those who have done work with tents, lights, supplemental restrooms, etc. would be a good fit?

Looking forward to any tips.  Your guidance is very much appreciated.  Being out of town I would feel a lot better having someone totally reliable on the ground helping to iron out the details.

Many thanks!

Re: Seeking advice on wedding planners working in NE Cincinnati

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards