New York-Western

Need a Bridal Shower Location! Help!

My mom and bridesmaids booked the Brookhouse in Rochester for my bridal shower on 5/29. We just found out that my close cousin is graduating from med school on the same day (communication, anyone?). Now we're desperately trying to find other places/dates to have it as the Brookhouse is only available on Mother's Day or mid-June, which is too late for my July wedding. I'm in need of suggestions for restaurants to have it at. We're thinking about 50 guests for a brunch, breakfast, or lunch buffet. We're trying to keep it reasonable (currently spending about $12 per person).

Please help!!

Re: Need a Bridal Shower Location! Help!

• dtronoldtronol member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Brio in Pittsford! I think their buffet dinner prices start at 27pp, but you can ask if they have a brunch option or something. Also try woodcliff in fairport, they usually have good deals going on. 
    {darcie}
    save the date

April 2012 June Siggy Challenge: Then and Now!
  • degreadegrea member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mario's, The Green Latern, Ridgemount Country Club or other country clubs, Marriot or other hotels.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • edited December 2011
    If you don't mind the drive- check out the Avon Inn. That's where I had mine- super cute and has a lot of character. They have a really good Sunday brunch buffet with desserts, too. The garden room in the back is nice.
    Happy is what happens when all your dreams come true!
  • edited December 2011
    My officemate just went through this planning her sister's shower! It's hard to find a nice place for $12 a plate. She went with Lakeshore Country Club. It has a nice banquet room with lots of windows and a patio.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards