May 2013 Weddings

5 Months To Go!!!

May 26th brides we have 5 months to go. It still seems so far but then again I know it right around the corner. We still have so much to do! Hopefully beginning of next month I can get everything that needs to be done completed.
May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
cake4
Follow Me on Pinterest
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 5 Months To Go!!!

• I'm with you - my checklist has me kind of freaking out.  So much left to do and so little time!
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy: Invites imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I hit my 5 month mark yesterday ! Im getting excited and nervous at the same time. Everybody has been txting saying they got their STD. I have to pick yo my dress in Jan its becoming so real.  Its hustle time !!!
  • Wooo 5 months! cannot believe I've been planning for a year. Now its time to get down to the knitty gritty. Lots to do! 
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • eek! I can't wait! I still have so much to do.. when I think of all the little things left it becomes so overwhelming!
  • Yesterday was a big day for us.  It was the 5 year anniversary of us dating, 1 year since our engagement, and 5 months to the big day.

I feel like we have a pretty good handle on things.  Working on invites now.  But, I have the worries in the back of my mind that plans could fall through.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards