Military Brides

FRIDAYYYY

What are you doing? Plans for the weekend!? Tell a joke? Picture? Something funny?

First, Happy ALMOST wedding day Binx!!! If you are lurking, try to not sweat the small stuff tomorrow, relax and enjoy the day!!

I'm trying realllyy hard not to miss my H and old life today...the springy/stormy weather always reminds me of days spent with H when we were both in college, those summer days spent at the lake and nights at the drive-in movie (yes... we still have those here! ) *sigh*  Someone have a time machine? Why can't we stay young foreverrrr

My BM/friend has her Bachlorette party tonight. No offense, but I think I may need a couple of drinks before I go. They don't drink...Not that you need alcohol to have a good time (who am I kidding, yes you do!) but I can only imagine how terribly awkward the party games are going to be.

I hope that we get the marriage license today in the mail. I reallly want to get the ball moving on all this name change and stuff...not to mention get my dependent ID and return that trunkload of alcohol still left.

Photobucket

Re: FRIDAYYYY

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards