• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
January 2010 Weddings

Got our Pro Pics!

Firstly, Congrats to everyone!! I haven't been over here since the wedding...January was a bit chaotic.  After returning from our honeymoon and getting back in the swing of things, I ended up having emergency surgery- so the wedding wrap-up has been delayed! 

Regardless, our Pro Pics came in a couple weeks ago- and I thought I'd share! Can't wait to see everyones! Congrats again, Ladies!!

Guest password: G010210

Re: Got our Pro Pics!

• really nice pictures. why did you change your dresses? The reception one looked like church-appropriate.

• Thanks! 

I changed because I bought the ceremony gown when I was alone in Chicago where we lived at the time and my mom wanted to be involved; plus, it seemed more appropriate for a Cathedral wedding.  

The reception dress was purchased a few months later when my mom was up to visit- and my parents actually purchased it.  I'm glad I did it- it was a surprise for my FI and it made dancing MUCH easier!Smile
  • So pretty!  You are gorgeous and you and your H make such a beautiful couple!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    January 2, 2010
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    EDD October 10, 2013
  • Thanks, Noron! I love your pictures- the bp looks like they had a great time taking pics! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards