Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Does anyone know the price range for The Duquesne Club?

Hi! I am looking into getting a sponsor for The Duquesne Club for my reception, but first I want to know if it's even going to be in my price range. Has anyone had their reception there recently? If so, could you give me a range of cost per person or however they charged, so I can get an idea if it's even an option for me?

Thanks so much!

Re: Does anyone know the price range for The Duquesne Club?

• gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try paging Jen (LaFemme) - she just had her reception there in July!
  • LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  I had my wedding there this summer and LOVED IT.  They were amazing to work with.  It was pretty pricy- we paid over $100 pp and the alcohol in particular was on the expensive side.  I'm happy to send you specifics of my bill if you want them- let me know, and I'll send you a private message!

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • dinaprezdinaprez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I knew it would be on the expensive side, but I figured it was worth my while of looking into because most of the other places I've been looking into are higher than I imagined, so i figured why not pay the same and have it at such a gorgeous place. If you feel comfortable telling me the specifics that would be great, just so I have an idea if it's realistic for me.

And I would love to see your pics!!!!!

Thanks again!
    Dina

• LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dina, I'll have to get my bill info together sometime this weekend.  I had an amazing experience there and would recommend it to anyone.  Dana K, their in-house event planner, is beyond incredible- she works magic! 

Will you send me your email address in a PM?  It will be easier to cut and paste into email than the private message function here.

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

For some reason it's not letting me send a PM. Can you send me one and I will reply?

Thanks!!!!

First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can email me at dinamaue@gmail.com

Thanks again
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards