Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Bridal Boutiques with reasonable prices

Does anyone know of some Bridal boutiques in the DFW area that have dresses around 1000$?  And a variety of sizes?  I want something unique and diffrent, but I would like to keep my budget at 1500$ at most and I am a bigger girl, so most sample sizes won't work.  This might be a long shot but figured I would try.  Thanks ladies!

Re: Bridal Boutiques with reasonable prices

• Options
    I am plus size and I went to Mii's Bridal in Dallas.  You might be able to find something at Mockingbird Bridal (also in Dallas).  I know lots of girls have gotten their dresses at Terry Costa, but I was not impressed with their plus sized selection of dresses at all.  Lewisville Bridal is another good one.  There are a couple in Addison, too.
  • Options
    Most dresses I tried on at Terry Costa were around 1000. Obviously Davids Bridal has lots of affordable options as well.
  • Options
    I got my dress at A Bridal Blossom in Dallas... I know she has recently changed the name but I can't for the life of me remember what the new name is, hopefully someone else does.

She had a great selection of different styles of dresses in a pretty wide price range, and mine ended up being around $475 I think, pre-tax. She had a section of dresses that had to be ordered, but most were off-the-rack, which is what I ended up getting. I tried on about a dozen dresses, and I'm a 16/18 in street clothes.

Hope that helps!
    **Planning Bio** UPDATED! 4/9/12 Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    aeliza06aeliza06 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2012
    You might try Stardust, Terry Costa, Anonymously Yours, Mockingbird Bridal

ETA: What previous posters said :) 
  • Options
    I got my dress at Lasting Bridal Couture in Addison. Their prices on the same dresses were better than at other shops. Lewisville Bridal Boutique overcharges and act like you are a criminal if you want to take a picture of yourself in a wedding dress, bc they don't want you to "steal their designs" *rolls eye*
    There's always David's Bridal
  • Options

Mockingbird Bridal has all kinds of sizes and I think their gowns start around $450 and go up from there.

Anniversary

• Options
    I got my dress at Bridal Designs in Southlake.  I initially went there because they carried Maggie Sottero, but I bought my dress there because they had several plus-size samples (in all different designs), the staff was fantastic, and my dress was only $889.  Highly recommend them.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_bridal-boutiques-with-reasonable-prices?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:102Discussion:4b970058-6865-40ed-bc83-e7b8feef71d3Post:03a24f07-f81d-4e4b-8fbd-b8146c06f1d2">Re: Bridal Boutiques with reasonable prices</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got my dress at<strong> A Bridal Blossom </strong>in Dallas... I know she has recently changed the name but I can't for the life of me remember what the new name is, hopefully someone else does. She had a great selection of different styles of dresses in a pretty wide price range, and mine ended up being around $475 I think, pre-tax. She had a section of dresses that had to be ordered, but most were off-the-rack, which is what I ended up getting. I tried on about a dozen dresses, and I'm a 16/18 in street clothes. Hope that helps!
    Posted by kristan1022[/QUOTE]
    Gowns of Grace.
  • Options
    Bridal Co. in Allen!
    Married 6/23/2012 Photobucket
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! You guys are always so helpful.  Let the shopping begin! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards