Hawaii
Options

Did your shoes fit in the heat?

MissP.MissP. member
First Comment
So I know heat swells the feet...did any of you have problems with your shoes? I just tried on my shoes today since its so super hot here and they were tight and uncomfortble and then I wore the same ones half a size bigger and they were too big. So just curious if anybody else had that problem?

Re: Did your shoes fit in the heat?

• Options
    embracejoyembracejoy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

What are they made of?  If they're leather, you can put KY Jelly (yes, really!) on the tight parts, and then wear them for a while. Would you be willing to wear them around the house a few times to stretch them out, so they'll be comfortable for the wedding?

we got it right the second time around! ten.twenty.twenty-ten. Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't have a problem but all shoes are different.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I found my shoes online. The store recommended ordering a half size larger in the style I bought. When I got them, I walked around the house in them and thought they fit fine. But when I wore them for our last dance lesson, they felt too big and my heels were slipping out. By then it was too late to exchange them for a different size. Fortunately, I didn't have any problems the day of the wedding. They fit perfectly. I didn't even attribute it to the heat and my feet swelling, but that could be why they were just right. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards