Iowa-Des Moines
Options

DJs under $500?

My budget for our DJ is $500. Anyone have any recommendations for one in that price range? I have been doing some research online but thought this might be easier! Thanks in advance.

Re: DJs under $500?

• Options
    All About Entertainment DJ. We used him; he lives in Fort Dodge but drives anywhere.
    www.aaedj.com
  • Options
    I think that's going to be tough. Mine was $875 for the DJ - we got a photo booth too so I think he gave a little discount on the DJ part for 6 hours.
    Steve's Mobile Music from Ames.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
     loved our DJ we used BC Productions, they were around 700
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_iowa-des-moines_djs-under-500?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:80Discussion:ebbfc74b-5b67-4935-a30c-7db94f97e1b5Post:8befecd5-53ac-4895-b92a-6eb58f2b30d4">Re: DJs under $500?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think that's going to be tough. Mine was $875 for the DJ - we got a photo booth too so I think he gave a little discount on the DJ part for 6 hours. Steve's Mobile Music from Ames.
    Posted by jodiemariecooksley[/QUOTE]

I was given this DJ as a recommendation. What did you think? Was the photo booth a good one? I really want a photo booth and a DJ that is personable and keeps people engaged and dancing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards