California-Northern

Makeup Artists - Sacramento Area

Hello All,

I am looking for a good Make up artist for me and my 2 BMs. I personally use Bare Escentuals and would love it if I could find someone who uses that, but I'm open to other make ups. I know someone that sells MK, and it's not my favorite make up to use so no MK. I'm looking for someone who can come onsite to my venue on the day of (not til Oct) and is not too pricy (like under 200 for all 3 of us).

Thanks in advance for the help!!!!
~Rochelle~
Anniversary

Re: Makeup Artists - Sacramento Area

• edited December 2011
    Have you called around department stores?  I believe that some girls in the cosmetic department at Nordstrom actually go out for weddings.  Check there and Macys.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • aghouston86aghouston86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    I used Lea Savio (Special Event Hair & Makeup) and loved her, she did a wonderful job.
  • edited December 2011
    Lea @ Special Events just quoted me an she has great prices too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks... I'll look into those.
    ~Rochelle~
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Oooh call Ashley she does awesome makeup and hair.  Her pricing is great she is doing mine for my wedding in 2 weeks!

Tell her Mandy sent you

916-501-5483
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Try foxyface.net. She lives in the area and is pretty reasonably priced
  • aghouston86aghouston86 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-northern_makeup-artists-sacramento-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:56Discussion:be286919-2589-4cb5-a26a-57db799e01a4Post:a5cc8e4f-5382-40e4-9d78-fe50b31b683f">Re: Makeup Artists - Sacramento Area</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oooh call Ashley she does awesome makeup and hair.  Her pricing is great she is doing mine for my wedding in 2 weeks! Tell her Mandy sent you 916-501-5483
    Posted by Feelslikeadream2 [/QUOTE]

if that's the same Ashley that advertises on craigslist. I was suppose to have a trial with her and she never got back in touch with me when I tried to confirm.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011

Hey I am a MUA in San Jose Ca if you are interested i can do you and 2 BM for $200 i do travel to your site and depending on where it is and how far it is i may or may not charge travel fees if you have anymore questions please email: Luxemakeup@aol.com

Thank you
        THE MUAKiss

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards