New York-New York City

82 guests No venue help please ...

hello, Knotties
Hows everyone doing? Well im actually planning my vow renewal and after some vigourous editing, Hubby and I have the list down to 82 people. Heres my issue I cant seem to find a venue that would accomadate the amount that orks with our budget (25000). Does anyone have any suggestions? The reception is our biggest splurge since the food is important to us. so any help would be greatful.

Re: 82 guests No venue help please ...

• What borough are you in?
    I know that Brooklyn Historic Society has some inexpensive in-house caterers and a pretty space. In Manhattan, Alger House has good prices as well.
  • We're having a wedding reception of exactly that size at City Hall Restaurant in Tribeca.  They have a beautiful downstairs area with two different rooms.  And they should be well within your budget, plus great food.
  • Depending on date, The Green Building could work ... and they let you bring in any vendor you want, so you could get some awesome food! 
  • Alger House, My Moon, Public Restaurant, Park Restaurant, City Winery, Morans, House of the Redeemer, Italian Academy w/ Sterling Catering, mulitple lofts w/ catering you choose, Landmarc on Park. There are, I think, a lot of places. 
  • thanks guys this is really helpful were curently in staten island
  • Also:  Brooklyn Winery, Ici, Housing Works Cafe, Smack Mellon gallery w/catering, Upper Crust ($?). Lofts: 28 on 27, Gary's Loft, Penthouse 15, etc..  have you searched the nyc posts here?
  • ROULETTE! Classier atmosphere than Green Building or Smack Mellon, but still flexible and accomodating. Highly recommend.
  • ROULETTE! Classier atmosphere than Green Building or Smack Mellon, but still flexible and accomodating. Highly recommend.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards