Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Reception Venues!

I need a venue in the Philly area that has its own caterer along with the table linens, place settings etc. for around $40-$55 a head.  It is so hard to look for these places and then find the time to call the! Ahhhhhh! Help!
LO
LO

Re: Reception Venues!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    if you're willing to try Trevose, mei catering has a package like that for $45 a head.
  • Options
    Smile1114Smile1114 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Georgine's in Bristol. $53/Head incl tax, grat, cake, dj, open bar, linens...everything. $50/head on a Friday.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
    11/11/11

*Make A Wish*
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    P and P Caterers. There are five beautiful halls, the food is so good and the prices are really good. Back way when, I didn't do their wedding package. I asked to do their party package which was cheaper and added on a few things for my wedding package which turned out to be $10 cheaper.
  • Options
    lorenhackneylorenhackney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Anyone know about Beat Street Station?
    LO
  • Options
    WLevine75WLevine75 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I work at the Hilton Garden Inn in Center City.
    Reasonably priced. Can accommodate up to 120 people. Ballroom is on the 10th floor-wall to wall windows. Will customize menu to fit your budget.

Let me know if you are interested.
    image 211 Invited image 153 Ready to Party image 58 Are Missing Out Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Hello:

I have the perfect wedding location in New Jersey (www.hotelsunlimited.com/">http://www.hotelsunlimited.com/). It is a chain of hotels and I am having my wedding here as well.  I researched for over a year for the perfect venue and I have truly found it. I know the stress of planning a wedding and being on a tight budget. My guest list is at 150 people and I am paying a little under $10,000 for everything included (food, alcohol, reception, centerpieces, cocktail hour; literally everything) and am MORE THAN WILLING TO HELP ANYONE lessen the stress of finding a venue. You truly get more than you pay for. Please feel free to email me at Nyasia.Bowles@gmail.com or facebook me or send me a message here. I am truly willing to help and please do not hesitate to contact me. Cool

All the best,

~Nyasia

• Options
    lorenhackneylorenhackney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I'm going to see P and P tomorrow!
    LO
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's nice, but definitely not in the $55 per person range. They also have a pretty expensive bar package.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been looking around for a venue in Philly (and I mean IN Philly! I'm not looking at suburb/northeast/airport areas), and I haven't seen anything even close to that low, unfortunately!  All of the places I have contacted are more than $100 a person.  I will be thrilled if I find something that is around the price you're looking for.  If you find something around $55, you let me know, and if I find something around $55, I'll let you know. :)  It is also sad that there are at least 3 places that said "outide caterers allowed:yes" on the knot venue page, but I contacted the venues, and the really do NOT allow outside caterers! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards