New York-New York City

Giando on the Water

HEY BRIDES,

THIS REALLY NICE BRIDE SUGGESTED Giando on the Water TO ME AND BEFORE I ADD THEM TO MY LIST TO VISIT WHEN I COME DOWN FROM RHODE ISLAND CAN SOME ONE PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FEED BACK.. SUCH AS:

PRICE:

EXPERIENCE:

WHAT THE PACKAGE DEAL INCLUDED:

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE...

Re: Giando on the Water

• edited December 2011
    Hi
    we got a quote from giandos.
    I think it was about 150$ per person which includes food and alcohol (not sure if that included gratuity).
    Its a really nice place. A little on the traditional, if thats what you are looking for. They have amazing views for your ceremony. Thats what would have sold me if we didnt find our current wedding spot. The other thing i loved about it was there was a bridal room, wich couches, comfy seats, and even a shower. This is something other places lacked.
    Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I just went last week to look and then for dinner last night to try the food...For a Saturday night in October they wanted $165..but I was not impressed with the menu, I felt like the cocktail hour was nothing, but that's me and my italian fam, who eat a lot lol..but compared to other places I went to, they gave so much more for the same price compared to Giando.
    The view is beautiful, but that's all you're paying for to me. The dinner we had was ehhh ok,nothing speical. We have had a lot better.
    Hope this helps, but everyone has different thoughts, Doesn't hurt to go look :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards