Wedding Etiquette Forum

Just Wanted To Pop In To Say Hi

I know I haven't been around in practically forever.  In fact we'll be celebrating our 1 year in less than a month.  I just wanted to say hi to everyone that is still on (Not called P&E anymore).  And to say thanks so much for everyones support and help.  Knotties are the best.

"Never Argue with an Idiot, They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Re: Just Wanted To Pop In To Say Hi

• Wow, very long time no see! Hiya! How are you going? I remember things were tough for you for awhile there- hope all is well now?
  • Hi there.  Definitely long time no see!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Things are great.  Working alot, have 2 dogs (well a 5 month old puppy) and a dog, plus the cat.  New car that's finally working for me.  Moving my way up at work.  Been pretty good!  How about you?

"Never Argue with an Idiot, They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"
  • Wow!  Hiya, stranger!
    The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
    "So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

• Well, holy crap! Hey there!
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Hey!  Pretty picture.
  • Hey!!  Sorry I missed you.  Hopefully you pop by again...

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Hey there!  Glad that things are going well for ya!  What happened with the whole living/working situation with your H?
    BFP(1) DD1 born 4.17.10 @ 33w5d due to pPROM
    BFP(4) DD2 born 2.14.13 @ 35w5d due to pPROM

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • He ended up staying here.  The guy he was supposed to replace in Israel decided to stay there.  Good news for us :-)

• I think you should stop by more often.  Did I mention that already? 

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Heh, I've been considering it.  I may stick around a post from time to time.  I didn't think there was anyone that cared I left or wanted me to stay.   There just seemed to be alot of drama when I left last year.  Oh well.  How has life been treating everyone....tell me everything I've missed. LOL

• When is there not drama?

MrsE is officially gone.  She blackmailed lala.  Then she claimed insanity and blamed it on her miscarriage. 

For the most part it's quite mellow around here.  But, there's always some lame drama. 

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Well I think MrsE was one of the only ones that decided to totally single me out for some odd reason.  So that'll be nice to not have to worry about.  I honestly missed a ton of you guys.  So Mandy, I hear that you are doing your inspection today eh?  Fun times....it's so great owning a home...though due to some crap going on in our neighborhood we wish we had just waited and found somewhere else.  Oh well, we'll get a chance to move when the market goes up in 20 years right? lol

• NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    You missed me didnt you. I knew it. You totally did.

Welcome back btw.
  • Totally missed you Nebb!

• Yes!  today is our pre-walk through.  So, anything that we find wrong the builder has a week to fix it.  I am so excited. 

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • jayjoejayjoe member
    First Comment
    Holy crap!! Nice to see you around again :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic There's no room for you mommy! Shorry!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards