Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Desperately need a site! Wedding is in 6 weeks!!

Alright everyone my best friend is getting married Septemeber 15 2012 and recently had to change the venue. So obviously we are all in a state of panic and need help. She is looking for something rustic, preferably outside (gardens gorgeous views) a winery, or something really unique in the pittsburgh, cleveland youngstown, or akron area. Let me know!!!

Re: Desperately need a site! Wedding is in 6 weeks!!

• Options
    Post this on your local board (to the left).  

I will add that friends of ours got an awesome deal at a hotel when they booked pretty close to their date.  The hotel figured it was unlikely that they would get a couple to pay full-price if they hadn't booked by then, so they were willing to negotiate much more.  Just something to think about.
  • Options
    I would personally be checking with the local parks departments, or with historic venues that have outdoor grounds.  
  • Options
    edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_reception-ideas_desperately-need-a-site-wedding-is-in-6-weeks?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:5Discussion:ac388543-bbb7-4479-8d47-60309fa2dc3dPost:13368dab-2483-45fc-8894-63db89385ac7">Desperately need a site! Wedding is in 6 weeks!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Alright everyone my best friend is getting married Septemeber 15 2012 and recently had to change the venue. So obviously we are all in a state of panic and need help. She is looking for something rustic, preferably outside (gardens gorgeous views) a winery, or something really unique in the pittsburgh, cleveland youngstown, or akron area. Let me know!!!
    Posted by rachelstojk[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I just went through the same thing, except I had to find a new reception venue. Like stated earlier, your local community board is a great place to start.  
    </div><div>
    </div><div>I am sure that with the help of her local community board and her wedding party, she will be able to have the wedding she wants.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards