North Carolina
Options

Where to rent table linens in Wilmington?

Does anyone have suggestions for reasonably priced rental company in Wilmington to rent table linens?  I'm planning my wedding from Dallas and subsquently am having to do everything online.  The rental websites I've looked at don't have price lists.  I would appreciate any help narrowing companies down.

Thanks so much in advance.

Rachel

Soon to be Mrs. Guidi Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Where to rent table linens in Wilmington?

• Options
    L&L Tent and Party Rentals is where we will be getting ours.  If you contact them they will send you a price list.  Just use the Contact Us portion of the website.  They got back to me within 24 hours.  They seem pretty reasonable and have about everything you can think of to rent. Hope this helps Smile  Where are you getting married at in Wilmington?

Tosha
  • Options
    Thanks Tosha!  I just sent them an inquiry form.  I will be getting married at The River Room Labor Day weekend.  What about you?

Rachel
    Soon to be Mrs. Guidi Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Lol.  I'm getting married at The River Room in November.  We actually just went and met with Melissa yesterday.  They prefer Etc. Party Rentals.  Apparently they will bring everything, set it up, take it all down and take it away for like $50 bucks.  I'm pretty sure they have a website so you might just have to Google it :)  She told me that other rental places charge $150-$200 to eliver and set it up and whatnot..  Since we were just there yesterday, if there is anything you have questions with please let me know.  They are very helpful there :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards