Ohio-Columbus

Transportation?

Just wondering what everyone used. I don't want to use a limo and FI does not like the Trolley. Anyone use a Rolls Royce or other classic car? If so, what did you do with your bridal party? At the end of the night, how did you leave your reception and make it back to your hotel? 

Thank you Cbus knotties :)

Anniversary

Re: Transportation?

• edited December 2011
    We did the trolley - 
    I didn't want a limo or bus, and originally pulled for a classic car for the two of us, but DH really wanted the whole group together, so we compromised with the trolley.

We had my sister's (MOH) boyfriend (that we've known for years) take us to our suite at the end of the night.  

• summer4077summer4077 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used a 1937 Packard limo from Mark Hagans.  He is a classic/antique car collector and has a ton of different cars.  We chose the limo b/c it had the most seating but it still only seated about 4 plus photographer comfortably.  It was definitely a glamorous method of travel and gorgeous in pics.

Our ceremony, reception, hotels, and first look pics were all close together so he didn't mind making several trips to get everyone.  We only had 3 attendants on each side, though.  If you have a bigger bridal party it may be too hectic.

http://www.jmarkhagans.com/index.htm 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards