Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Photographer Help!

Hello!  Does anyone have any photographer recommendations?  

Re: Photographer Help!

• There are many great photographers in or near the Pittsburgh area.. When is your wedding? The reason I ask is because many of the photographer book very fast. I had my eye on one and they were both booked almost years out for the day I wanted for my wedding. I decided with Theresa Glenn and she is great! Very reasonable and over all bubbly person. We have had our engagement pictures taken and I loved them. I am very excited for our wedding in May.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're using Beth Insalaco. No pictures yet, but I love everything she's posted to her website/blog and she has been great with communication so far!
  • i highly recommend randi voss.

if you go to the bottom of the posts on the pittsburgh board, you can search vendor reviews and see what other brides have had to say about their photographers and other vendors. good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I reccomend Gene Yuger of Photorise. We met with about 6 people and he was by far the best priced for high quality photos. Our max was about 3000 if that gives you a better idea.

• We're using Caitlin Thomas Photography and she is awesome! We have only had our engagement pics so far but she did a great job, is very personable and easy to work with, and I think she is pretty reasonably priced too. I'd book you photog ASAP because I know they book up quicly esp during peak wedding months.. Good Luck!
  • lfelllfell member
    First Answer First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2012
    I'm also going with Caitlin Thomas. She is amazing and actually one of the more reasonable photographers out there. We just got our engagement photos done by her in mid November and I couldn't be happier with the results! Here is a link to our e-photos if you wanted to check her out http://blog.caitlintphotography.com/2012/11/lena-john-engaged/
  • edited May 2013
    It was very important to me thato ur photographer was personable/easy to get along with. She was within our budget too! I am so excited to do my engagement pictures in a couple of weeks!
  • We are going with Kelsey Kradel from Butler....She is amazing and made us so comfortable on our e-pics shoot! Our wedding isnt until Sept 2013, but I am very excited to work with her again. Her prices were also very competitive and worked great in our budget! HIGHLY RECOMEND!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    September 2013 Siggy Challenge: Bouquet Inspiration
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm hoping to book Paul Meyer Photography for my wedding. I've known Cyndy for years and their work is amazing!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • we used 21 moments. our pictures turned out beautifully. pm me if you're intersted. 21moments.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards