Ohio-Cleveland

DJ's

I live in the Mentor area and I am looking for recommendations on a good DJ. FH and I dont want to pay too much either. We are paying for the majority of the wedding ourselves. Also how far in advance did you book your DJ?

Re: DJ's

• marilynkymarilynky member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2012
    Look at The DJ crew! They are amazing and great to work with!!! They are reasonably priced but remember DJs make or break a reception The DJ crew is the best of the best! They also have accounts online when you book where you can plan the entire reception and make payments and all that good stuff! Also if you mention my name Kyra Sodergren you will receive 50 dollars off!! My wedding is in September 2013 and I booked them sept 2012. The sooner you book the better when it comes to DJs
  • I have booked Music Therapy.  They have been great to work with.  I am planning my wedding from 8 hours away so its really important for the vendors to be easy to work with and Scott definitely is.  He emailed a planner to help identify songs you want played at the wedding. 
  • I've booked Billy J for my wedding this weekend. I'll come back afterwards if I think of it & give you a reveiw
  • I am going with Bella Sano and he is an all inclusive Dj and very reasonably priced, I cannot say how great he has been so far!!!! He came highly reccomended from some of my other vendors! I would book a dj as soon as possible!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My DJ is Jesse Webb.  Very reasonable, organized and friendly! He received excellent reviews on weddingwire.com if you'd like to check him out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards