Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Downtown ceremony locations

We're interested in ceremony locations in the downtown Dallas area.  Any ideas?

Thanks to some helpful knotties, we're considering El Fenix for the reception, but they have instituted a f/b minimum and ceremony fee since the reviews that I read were written.  The extra fees put us a little over budget, so I'd like to look into a seperate ceremony locations.

Thanks!

Re: Downtown ceremony locations

• I was married at Avanti Fountain Place. You might be able to just do ceremony there, but not positive.
  • Budget/guest size/outdoor? Texas Discovery Gardens White Rock Lake Crowe Collection of Asian Art DMA Perot Museum Dallas arboretum Old Red Courthouse Highland Park United Methodist Church apacity: 180 Sanctuary: $1800 Cox Chapel: $1600 Includes: organist, wedding coordinator, sanitation Oak Lawn United Methodist Church Capacity: 250 Sanctuary: $1600 Chapel: $900 Includes: Clergy, music director, wedding coordinator Perkins Chapel at SMU $1800 Includes: organist, lighting, sound system
  • aeliza06aeliza06 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2013
    Crow collection of Asian art is suprisingly more affordable than most others mentioned. 

I was the one who got married at El Fenix and at the end of the day, it turned out to be the most affordable when all was said and done (becuase they included chairs and parking). 

Dallas Heritage Center was another that I considered- some of their sites include the tables and chairs. 

Main Street Gardens (Dallas Parks and Recreation). 

Kessler Park United Methodist Church. 
  • I'll check out the Crow, thanks!  We're still highly considering El Fenix, but their prices have gone up some since your reviews.  We'll probably have around 75 people and would like to keep it under $1000.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-dallas-ft-worth_downtown-ceremony-locations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:102Discussion:6f5994e8-0c78-4741-a917-ee3a4f2ed853Post:fb36ddca-b763-4237-813f-84f294f67ecc">Re: Downtown ceremony locations</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'll check out the Crow, thanks!  We're still highly considering El Fenix, but their prices have gone up some since your reviews.  We'll probably have around 75 people and would like to keep it under $1000.
    Posted by Spemanda[/QUOTE]

That is less than $15/pp.  Not sure what would be cheaper than El Fenix.  Another Knottie that has been posting lately has a similar guest size/budget so you might want to check out the other recent threads on this page.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards